Saturday Night Contest - Mother's Day Magic!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What's up guys! Welcome to tonight's contest! I hope you all have had a fantastic week thus far! It's time to make it even better with tonight's challenge.

Mother's Day is tomorrow, or today for all of you overseas. We want tonight's contest to keep your mom in mind. How will you do it?

Tonight's challenge is to perform ANY trick for your mom on camera. This trick can be anything - whatever effect you like to perform. All we want is for you to make your mom happy! Show her some love and give her something amazing to see!

The only rule in tonight's contest is that we need to be able to see the performance in full - reaction especially. That's what we're looking for. Blow your mom away with your effect of choice and you will walk home with tonight's prize.

All submissions should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other website in which we can PUBLICLY view your submission. All videos should be posted in response to THIS forum thread no later than 11:00pm EST.

What's the prize, you ask? The winner of tonight's contest will receive a deck of our rare White Centurion Playing Cards, shipped completely on the house. They go for up to $300 a deck on eBay, and tonight is your chance to get one for FREE!

Start polishing your effect and blow your mom away!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I just got a PM asking if a husband could perform for their wives, since they are mothers as well. And the answer is absolutely! Give all mothers of every kind a lot of joy tonight!

May 4, 2008
Oh yeah. I wanted to put it unlisted. I always do the same....
It's now operational. Thank you for letting me know that :)
I was just now leaving

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results