Saturday Night Contest - Objectry Challenge

Apr 22, 2008
hey Bao, can you please do me a big favor, can you post your armadillo tutorial on Vimeo? ..... that'd be awesome

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Great submissions tonight. A few standouts: Zack - your video was awesome. FatalAce - amazing work and (seriously) great moves. Many more were noteworthy (we laughed hard at Tyler's), but tonight's top prize goes to the one, the only, Bao Hoang for his pampers manipulation video. I'd like to call it Pampetry.

Congrats to Bao, and good work by everyone that participated. Until next week...

Great submissions tonight. A few standouts: Zack - your video was awesome. FatalAce - amazing work and (seriously) great moves. Many more were noteworthy (we laughed hard at Tyler's), but tonight's top prize goes to the one, the only, Bao Hoang for his pampers manipulation video. I'd like to call it Pampetry.

Congrats to Bao, and good work by everyone that participated. Until next week...

My magic life is accomplished. Thank you! I would like to thank my little twin brothers too. They are the one that are using the Pampers. I'll train them into magic and cardistry when they're young to be like Dan and Dave. XD

D

Deleted member 2755

Yeah but ...do I get a PM?

Bayme, Raiker, or someone else from the Theory 11 staff should be sending you a PM shortly (if not already... check your inbox) giving you your prize. Congratulations. I laughed hysterically! When doing the arm spread I was thinking "oh man... is he actually gonna catch this or is he going to fade to another scene?" It looks like you've been practicing the art of diaper manipulation for years now! :)

Great video. I laughed hard.

-Doug

Oct 24, 2007

That was a good contest. Great videos everyone and congratulations Bao! The diaper manipulation was hilarious! Peace!

Tyler

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results