Saturday Night Contest - One Final Cut

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
@adjones

In all seriousness the cut was created in less than 10 minutes hence the performance wasn't the best it could have been but it is what it is. It actually took me more time to edit the video than anything else. If a certain someone hadn't persuaded me to enter the contest I wouldn't have bothered but....he had a lot of influence. :p

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
@adjones

In all seriousness the cut was created in less than 10 minutes hence the performance wasn't the best it could have been but it is what it is. It actually took me more time to edit the video than anything else. If a certain someone hadn't persuaded me to enter the contest I wouldn't have bothered but....he had a lot of influence. :p

Then I definitely want your mad skillz. To create a cut and be able to perform it that well in 10 minutes... that's awesomeness at it's best right there. I'm glad you entered the contest... I enjoyed watching your video! Although, if you hadn't, I may have won. :D

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Then I definitely want your mad skillz. To create a cut and be able to perform it that well in 10 minutes... that's awesomeness at it's best right there. I'm glad you entered the contest... I enjoyed watching your video! Although, if you hadn't, I may have won. :D

Haha thanks, I value creativity over skill though and my sincerest apologies go out to you. :(

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Haha thanks, I value creativity over skill though and my sincerest apologies go out to you. :(

-Andrei Jikh

No reason to apologize- you deserved the win; that was very obvious to all of us! I, however, would rather be a little less creative on the technical side, and be more entertaining... I guess I'm getting into magic and straying away from flourishing, though.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Ahh yes, ofcourse, entertainment value comes first! Magic is great...so is Cardistry! Don't forget either of them and your entertainment will be that much better.

-Andrei Jikh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results