Saturday Night Contest - One Final Cut

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Jun 21, 2008.

1. What a fun contest. Haven't had this much fun since the first SNC. Hope that there will be more like this. Congrats to the winner.

2. maybe next week creating impromptu magic?

3. I hope not. I don't think I could come up with an effect in 3 1/2 hours... including filming and uploading.

4. @adjones

In all seriousness the cut was created in less than 10 minutes hence the performance wasn't the best it could have been but it is what it is. It actually took me more time to edit the video than anything else. If a certain someone hadn't persuaded me to enter the contest I wouldn't have bothered but....he had a lot of influence. :p

-Andrei Jikh

5. Then I definitely want your mad skillz. To create a cut and be able to perform it that well in 10 minutes... that's awesomeness at it's best right there. I'm glad you entered the contest... I enjoyed watching your video! Although, if you hadn't, I may have won. :D

6. Haha thanks, I value creativity over skill though and my sincerest apologies go out to you. :(

-Andrei Jikh

7. No reason to apologize- you deserved the win; that was very obvious to all of us! I, however, would rather be a little less creative on the technical side, and be more entertaining... I guess I'm getting into magic and straying away from flourishing, though.

8. Ahh yes, ofcourse, entertainment value comes first! Magic is great...so is Cardistry! Don't forget either of them and your entertainment will be that much better.

-Andrei Jikh

9. Imagine if the rules said use any original move you wanted. Andrei would have busted out his SSS...on the back of his hand.:eek:

10. Perhaps this isn't Andrei's only involvment with theory11... if you know what I mean.

11. congratz andrei. that was a very nice cut you make in 10 minutes