Saturday Night Contest - Performance Stories : Holiday Edition

Guys,

Amazing, amazing stories. Some of them were funny, some of them were serious. Some of you knocked it out of the park-- and perfectly showed EXACTLY how powerful magic can be and how much of an impact it can have on people's lives.

There were some incredible submissions tonight-- so much so that our team had several phone calls back and forth trying to narrow it down to one. But we came to a consensus with not a minute left to spare-- it's midnight on the dot. Tonight's prize goes to Blink. Blink, your post and your performance and your story blew us away. Blink was also the winner last week-- but since there is no rule on winning multiple SNC's, that was not a factor in our decision tonight.

Amazing job all around, guys. And from now on, whenever you have a performance story to share, especially with pictures, don't hesitate to post it. There's nothing more inspiring, informative, or captivating to me than hearing about performances from members around the world.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and a Merry Christmas!
Jon & Crew,

Thank you once again for the fantastic prize, btw, it was two weeks ago I won lol.

But in fairness to the others, because there was some fantastic entries this week, I will be offering my prize for this week as a prize to you all.

Originally I considered giving the prize to TheVirts, but selecting one group may not be as fair, so I will post up a thread in a few minutes giving you all a chance to not only win the decks yourself, but also to win another great prize.

And to Theory11, thank you once again! This place is brilliant.

xo

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Jon & Crew,

Thank you once again for the fantastic prize, btw, it was two weeks ago I won lol.

But in fairness to the others, because there was some fantastic entries this week, I will be offering my prize for this week as a prize to you all.

Originally I considered giving the prize to TheVirts, but selecting one group may not be as fair, so I will post up a thread in a few minutes giving you all a chance to not only win the decks yourself, but also to win another great prize.

xo

That's really nice of you Blink.
I don't think I know anyone that generous.

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
Jon & Crew,

xo

Hey...not that you had to, but did you end up posting something?

Haha im actually not tired, too excited I think mate.

And considering its NYE/M here I think im looking forward to cracking open a beer in a few hours. lol

And yes, all will be posted :). Its actually already up on another site ;). And one other site (Have a guess) rejected it and is currently 'reviewing' if its allowed to be in my signature. lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results