Saturday Night Contest - Performance Stories : Holiday Edition

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Guys,

Amazing, amazing stories. Some of them were funny, some of them were serious. Some of you knocked it out of the park-- and perfectly showed EXACTLY how powerful magic can be and how much of an impact it can have on people's lives.

There were some incredible submissions tonight-- so much so that our team had several phone calls back and forth trying to narrow it down to one. But we came to a consensus with not a minute left to spare-- it's midnight on the dot. Tonight's prize goes to Blink. Blink, your post and your performance and your story blew us away. Blink was the SNC winner a few weeks ago-- but since there is no rule on winning multiple SNC's, that was not a factor in our decision tonight.

Amazing job all around, guys. And from now on, whenever you have a performance story to share, especially with pictures, don't hesitate to post it. There's nothing more inspiring, informative, or captivating to me than hearing about performances from members around the world.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and a Merry Christmas!

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys. I just wanted to drop in & personally thank each & every one of you for sharing your stories. What struck me the most while reading through these was how, piece by piece, through your words - we can begin to see & understand how magic as an art can affect & bring meaning into our lives & the lives of our loved ones. It was inspirational to read - thank you!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results