Saturday Night Contest - Pieces of Silver

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay in posting the contest tonight. We've all been very busy and it's been hectic tonight.

The challenge for tonight is to take an object all of you are familiar with, that you run into every day, and do magic with it.

If you had no cards, props, or anything on you, but you only had change (coins) in your pocket, what would you show someone?

It doesn't have to be anything difficult, and you don't have to create anything. It can be as simple as a French Drop to a complex coin vanish or routine, the possibilities for entering are limitless.

All you have to do is make it a smooth performance, and you get brownie points for patter and presentation. We want to see something that could change a spectator's perception of how they see magic. It's very simple, and I'm sure you guys can take on the challenge.

Upload your video submissions to YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link in response to this forum thread by 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday July 31st.

What shall the winner take home? You could take home a 6 pack of your choice of the NEW Titanium Edition playing cards. (Bicycle, Bee, Tally Ho).

Can't wait to see all the submissions! Again, I'm very sorry for the late contest post, but you have it now! My apologies.

This is my first SNC. I hope you all enjoy my entry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3AlOi8SJ7U

I perform a simple Coins Across routine, but I applied the presentation I use for Paul Harris' Invisible Palm effect. I don't perform coin magic very often, although I do enjoy performing effects involving dollar bills. So thanks Casey for dragging me out of my comfort zone a bit.

Good luck to everyone participating.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results