Saturday Night Contest - Resolutions For 2010

Dec 12, 2009
kettering ohio
Saturday Night Contest for the New Year

Hello all my name is Michael, and I discovered the Art of Magic and Manipulation at the beginning of 2009. Well to be honest I have always loved magic and card tricks and everything about it, but not until Jan. 2009 I actually tried to learn some. I started off with alot of small card tricks. I have steadily progressed all year long, now I have over 39 decks of cards and I own so many DVDs and other things that I cant learn them all, my favorite trick is from Ellusionist's Brad Christian the two card Monte... its my go to trick of all time, just being able to see a persons face in complete dismay and awe wondering how it happened right in front of them, and being able to make people smile for no price or pay at all is such a rush. In the past year, I have done magic for parties or just people that come over to my house and it just boggles their minds that I have been learning all of this without them even knowing.. as far as the future holds I'm planning on opening a restaurant in the future. I'm Calling the restaurant "The 3 M's" the three M's are: Magic, Music, and Munchies. I'm hoping to have alot of the magicians that i admire and like would come and celebrate the grand opening with me. My absolute favorite magician is Daniel Garcia, i love the way he thinks outside the box. His card skills and his way of talking to people and the way he can do card sleights right in front of you without you knowing is phenomenal. if there was anyone i would love to meet it would be him. I'm hoping to learn more and more each and everyday. i will never give magic up it make so many people happy to see things they don't get to everyday, and i love to make people smile. That is what makes my day... so to everyone that does magic whatever it is that you do, practice, practice, practice. i know it drives my wife nuts at times, but when she sees me do these tricks in front of people and i pull it off she is just as amazed as i am... i have had so many cards all over my carpet from doing so many tricks lol .... well i hope everyone has a Magical New Year and let make Magic a Household name of the future...

Michael Anspach

Dec 30, 2008
If this is in front of a live audience does it give us a better chance?

Anyway.....

What I feel like I accomplished is, I realized what magic, or doing magic is about. It's not about money or being the "magic guy", although the money is a nice plus. Magic, or doing magic, is entertainment for others, doing what you love, and having fun doing it!

What I want to accomplish is to continue to have fun doing magic and to continue to do my best to entertain. I would like to get a table hopping job at a restaurant, and to contribute more to this community. I want to continue to create friendships in the community. My last "resolution" is to win a Saturday Night Contest. ;)

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
What I feel like I accomplished is, I realized what magic, or doing magic is about. It's not about money or being the "magic guy", although the money is a nice plus. Magic, or doing magic, is entertainment for others, doing what you love, and having fun doing it!
Amen to that:)

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
2009...I can remember that year, as though it happened yesterday.

A LOT has happened between then and now, even though the 'new year' has barely begun.

My accomplishments in 2009, hm...

I've learned to respect the art a lot more- In the beginning of 2009, my family and I had lost mostly EVERYTHING. From there, Magic had been the only friend to me, at that time, and showed me that anything IS possible. It wasn't about having the new latest ['hyped'] product or the new fancy deck, but it was about putting a smile on my spectator's face, enjoying seeing them have fun and in the end still be amazed. It was about them, the spectators, my audience, and without them, I wouldn't be where I am today.

I've learned to adapt myself into magic- I've learned to 'be yourself' and that has pushed me further and has brung my 'confidence level' up. It also showed me to 'step.out.of.the.boundaries' and be that someone who they would still remember 10 or so years from now.

I feel those are my greatest accomplisments of 2009.

Now, onto 2010...

Knowledge is power- I want to expand my knowlege of the art and learn of 'The.Greats'!

Experience- I want to perform more...I want to 'see.the.world.', fascinate more people, make new friends, enjoy life and magic for what it is so far and see where that will take me...

But only time will tell...

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
I started magic in the summer of 2008, it first started as a minor thing to impress people, but then I got sucked in. I was hooked by the first trick I learnt, Do as I do and then I performed... I had the most fun I have ever had in a while. Since then every night,everyday I think about one thing....MAGIC, I want to get up and practice I want to get up and perform. When I perform I feel right at home, the spectator gazing into my eyes with absolute astonishment, eyes open widely into mysterious secrets and mystique. When I see some one perform I feel the need to perform my self, why, well because I become jealous of their skill and their passion, that I raise my level. Everyday since the night I got into magic I have practiced for at least an hour, I Swear. I just love every angle of my life right now. Magic has given me confidence,style and helped with my life. In 2010, I want to start performing in public squares and parks, no money just for free (tips welcome HEHE). I performed for a kid once, just a simple colour change, it is like they say a fairy burst out of my hand and sprinkled here fairy dust. In 2010, I want to up my game, in every aspect and category in magic. My dream is to have my own television show or my own tour, it WILL be tough but I am up for it.When I get a trick or sleight done the feeling inside me, its like I am the spectator and I am a magician at the same time, now I am amazed at everything I can do. When I finally got the snap change after a month of practicing I was mind blown, I could do something that I thought I could never achieve. I have made a variation on now you see it in royal road to card magic, I was proud of myself, proud that I am a memember of the magic circle, PROUD THAT I AM A MAGICIAN.......THIS IS SPAR *ahem * MAGICCC
Ever since I did my first trick, I knew that I am deep into the magic WORLD......

Last edited by a moderator:
2009 - This was a great year for my magic, I started to get right into magic, then I started meeting other magicians online and getting heaps of advice. I then started putting videos on youtube for advice and improved a LOT. Soon after I took a big leap and went out in the street, one thing I used to only dream of doing as I was "the shy kid" I used to be the quiet one that never talked and never smiled a lot. Next I started meeting other magicians in person which was a great experience and I even got the nerve to perform with one of them in the street. 2009 was the first year I discovered Bicycle playing cards and soon after got hooked on cardistry after coming to Theory 11. So overall the biggest achievement this year was becoming more known and not being that "shy kid" and to have the confidence to walk up to a complete stranger in the street and show him/her some magic.

2010 - This year is going to be awesome... I am going to go to my first Magic convention and hopefully go to my first magic shop (there is only one in New Zealand and it is a long long way away). I hope to start busking and put together a restaurant routine and Just perform as much as I can. This year I would like to master all the effects I own and be able to do at least 10 flourishes (like the ones on the Trilogy) smoothly. I want to find "myself" in my magic and create a personality that I will stick with and be able to script my magic with that. I also would like to improve my misdirection and be able to perform without worrying of being caught. Also I would LOVE to create my own effect that doesn't include cards and have it released on the market. One more thing I think would be cool is to get 1000 views on a youtube video of mine :D

Apr 9, 2008
Malaysia
yoyo~~~ dreamkidz is here.

2009 is meaningful year for me. I form a magic group name EDGE OF ELF early of 2009,I group all the magic lover and cardistry together for training become pro. I have 11 member include me for this moment( another theory11?:eek:) , I know it will be more people join in.

Middle of the 2009 , I start doing magic business , I rent a stall at one of giant shopping mall , sell the latest magic product , even it didnt give me a lot income , but I am happy to have change perform magic everyday. The important thing is I can attract more and more people to join magic community.

End of the year , I organize magic competition for my member , surprise that it attract 24 people to join this competition. Oh ya , This is the first magic competition in my town , never before. Even everyone is "virgin" for magic competition , but they do their best , one of them perform floating table with world-class skill , really amazing. I also join the competition for fun , I perform modern time and 10 exact cut by Henry Evan , this tricks make me become audience famous magic owner.

2010 , I have a lot of plan for this year. I plan to organize "Magic weekend gathering" in early of the year , target people is 80 person. But I got a problem to hire magician to have lecture , because I not enough budget , so I try to find some sponsor.

I am design a website for EDGE OF ELF and my own blog name XSTERY , I hope can complete it b4 March. This website is to publish news of the group for member ( maybe will open to public) .If possible , I will let member sell their own trick at the website , let them share their idea and earn some money for magic journey. My blog will be share the latest magic community news , it will more focus in Malaysia magic community activity too. I wish to design a website let Malaysia magician sell their trick through out the world to share idea.

Middle of the 2010 , I plan to organize magic competition , then bring the winner to join "MALAYSIA MAGIC COMPETITION".

End of the 2010 , I plan to organize GIG of magical night , let public and magician have fun together.It will be a nice and fun event , magician show the magic , laymen enjoy the magic.

For me , I start to train myself in coin magic , I am a card guy for past 3 year , I wish to master some coin trick for some situation. I hope it will not to hard for me.

That all. Cheers;)

May 18, 2008
2009...I can remember that year, as though it happened yesterday.

A LOT has happened between then and now, even though the 'new year' has barely begun.

My accomplishments in 2009, hm...

I've learned to respect the art a lot more- In the beginning of 2009, my family and I had lost mostly EVERYTHING. From there, Magic had been the only friend to me, at that time, and showed me that anything IS possible. It wasn't about having the new latest ['hyped'] product or the new fancy deck, but it was about putting a smile on my spectator's face, enjoying seeing them have fun and in the end still be amazed. It was about them, the spectators, my audience, and without them, I wouldn't be where I am today.

I've learned to adapt myself into magic- I've learned to 'be yourself' and that has pushed me further and has brung my 'confidence level' up. It also showed me to 'step.out.of.the.boundaries' and be that someone who they would still remember 10 or so years from now.

I feel those are my greatest accomplisments of 2009.

Now, onto 2010...

Knowledge is power- I want to expand my knowlege of the art and learn of 'The.Greats'!

Experience- I want to perform more...I want to 'see.the.world.', fascinate more people, make new friends, enjoy life and magic for what it is so far and see where that will take me...

But only time will tell...

Congratulations, SNC winner! LOL

Dec 4, 2009
One of my greatest accomplishments in 2009 was meeting an extented amount of people... Not just any people, but people that were willing to take me under their wing and give me pieces of their knowledge to further me in my career and my life. I must say that Dan Fishman and Ron Bauer have greatly helped me throughout the year and have made me sufficiently a better performer, reader, and thinker. Dan has greatly helped me out with studying and working out tricks, as well as building my character. Mr. Bauer has helped me in so many ways behind theory and building up my inner strengths; he has also made me realize what the audiences really want to see. I cannot thank these fantastic thinkers enough for their hospitality and knowledge that they were generous enough to pass on to me. Without these two guys, I probably would just be another youtube magician that didn't study enough, with the boring presentations and out of sync character.

Dan, and especially Dan has taught me the value of tricks, and how a very simple piece can make or break clientelle.
Thank you Dan and Ron! Ron and Dan have also taught me how to study and read my magic books properly. If it wasn't for that, I honestly would just accumulating material and end up learning nothing.

I also would like to say that Daniel Garcia has helped me out a lot in thinking and performing as well.. FYI Daniel, I do not hover anymore!!!

For 2010.. I would like to work on presenting myself better and approaching girls. Mainly them since it is a little difficult sometimes to approach them and perform. Oh well.. By the end of the year, I may even sautamize two members from this forum. But really, I want to work on my character and stick to studying from my books. Presentation is key!

Apr 16, 2009
Chicago
2009 was my second year practicing magic. I learned plenty, discovering my strengths and weaknesses and improving upon them. I also branched into cardistry, further developing my hand-eye skills. My most important development in 2009, however, was my immersion into the magic community. I had been on Ellusionist and Theory11 before 2009, but I never posted, and therefore never talked magic with anybody besides my one friend who is in college who I only sometimes see. I still don't post often, but I have met a whole group of people in my area who I can talk to about magic and cardistry. Also, before recently I had never even heard of many magicians other than Brad Christian, Danny Garcia, and Wayne Houchin. In 2009 I discovered less contemporary magicians: S. W. Erdnase, Ed Marlo, Jean Hugard, and others. Overall, in 2009 I believe I became simply a better magician.
My goal now in 2010 is to share my magic. I still have not yet performed for an audience or anybody that is not expecting to be entertained. For 2010 I want to give at least one performance. This is the natural next step in magic, so if I want any hope of getting better I must take it. This is a new year and new experiences are in order. Happy 2010 to everyone!

Dec 28, 2009
arkansas
last year in 2009 i have accpomlished more then i could imagine i have learned over 25 new tricks 14 new flourishes and i have dont performances for tons on people at my school and they all r shocked i cant explain the expressions they get but it tells me i am doing my best which makes my day and getting to talk to plenty of other magicians that have years of experience and it teaches me alot more then i thoughtand tht is what i have done in 2009

now my new years resolutions is explore my teachings in cardistry from buying the genesis dvd i have expanded my arsinal in flourishes and my goals are to become a better performer in my performances so i dont shake when i perfom in front of people over my years i want to become a amazing card handler and and be able to get my flourishes more smooth flowing and also the cleaner style i want every cut i create to look amazing and flow cleanly i have also made many tricks flourishes and a double lift that is spectacular and look like just one card unlike any other double lift that has been introduced to man kind i hope later on in the future my tricks will become more astonashing so even thr pros who created them would be amazed

May 7, 2009
2009 was truly the building year for me in magic. Ive only been in magic for around 2 and a half years and I used to be the kid that only learned tricks from the garbage revealed on youtube. I was always looking for the way to make it to the next level. I went to a magic shop and found a Sankey dvd that completely turned the way i looked at the art around. I found this new way to learn magic and find the stuff that can truly make me a good magician. I practiced and practiced and after multiple performances for friends and family I am now known as "the magician." in my town.

Magic is truly one of the biggest aspect in my life. In one year i went from learning a double lift, to getting my first paid gigs at company holiday parties.

I recently went on vacation and during that time i did some magic for these older girls at a restaurant. In about 15 minutes i had a whole crowd going insane. It gave me a sense i haven't felt before. Later that vacation on the beach i would walk around and people would go "hey mr. magic, blow our minds" This made me feel different than all the others and that is the greatest thing about magic. Almost all kids play little league or flag football, but how many kids do you know that are magicians?

As for my new year's resolution I want to spark the creativity in my magic. I don't want to do the tricks like the books and dvds tell me. I want to come up with my own magic and make my magic my own.

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
In 2009 my magic has grown and developed in many different ways. I went from having performed magic once on stage on my university's campus all the way to stepping into the NYC magic scene.
In early 2009 I got involved with Modern Magic NYC. I was then hired as a performer for walk around. I did this for 4 of the shows and eventually made my way to the stage twice. I have purposely kept myself away from the stage because I feel I have not developed a comprehensive and unique character. I performed through the summer both at Modern Magic and in Times Square on a regular basis. This is what helped me find my "closeup character" as a "conversational magician." My magic becomes a by product of the conversation I am having with the spectator.
After the summer I started performing on campus at different eateries and stages. Around late october I lost my job and then found a job in magic. I became a demonstrator for Fantasma Magic in Toys 'r' Us Times Square. This could not have been better. It has taught me the classics in magic, how to routine my performances, audience management, and even busking. The experience I have gained from work for fantasma has not only been great for my magic in the above ways, but it has given me the ability to form some great friendships with the likes of Simon Lovell and David Roth and countless others. 2009 was as if I tapped into the wealth of magic knowledge not far away. Not only from the above relationships I have formed, but from going to lectures by Kostya Kimlat, Michael Ammar, and Will Houston.

In 2010 my number one resolution is to not make the mistakes I have made last year. Not only in my magic. One example would be learn when your performance is done and learn how to close the show. Another Resolution is to have some kind of comprehensible character I can put on stage with a confident act to perform. I also would like to come much more competent with coin magic. I have purchased Bobo's in order to grow in coin magic and hope to be able to market myself for parties and shows more aggressively. I would like to accomplish all of these goals by June. This way I can use the rest to the year to grow as a performer even more.

Finally, throughout this year I would like to see as many performers as possible. In 2009, I saw Penn and Teller, David Copperfield, Simon Lovell, David Roth, and countless others. I soaked in as much as I could from all of these performances. In 2010 I would like to see every stage show I can get a seat in. I think this is something often looked over here. Everyone talks about furthering the art, but too many people don't support the art by filling seats and enjoying a performance.

Happy New year everyone!

500 word Max!

Jul 12, 2008
pennsylvania
2009 was a rough year for me and my family, my mom struggled with financial problems and i had to get a job to help around the house, however it was also a great year for me, i learned many valuable lessons with my magic. My friends and family kept me going and also kept inspiring me. A lot of my friends helped me with my practicing and patter as well. One of the things i really got into the 2009 year was card flourishing which helped me out alot with my magic and sleight of hand. I never thought learning cardistry would help with that but it did. I also started to go to local events and partys and start performing, it was a great way to get my patter better and be use to crowds, which was something i really needed to work on. being in ront of audiences. I have gained more confidence now from doing so and am always wanted to perform for people.
My resolution for this new year is to start getting better at flourishes, get my patter down and come up with a few tricks of my own.

thanks and good luck to all other participants

nic

Jan 2, 2010
This year brought a huge paradigm shift in my view in how I set and accomplish goals not only in magic, but in all areas of my life. I've been into magic off and on for about 2 years. Before this year, I looked at magic/cardistry as a series of moves to be repeated and ingrained in neural networks. I thought that one's accomplishments could be measured by the dexterity of their fingers. While this is no doubt important, trying to come up with my own material has made me realize that 90% of what is important is what is behind the moves. Instead of trying to learn the hardest, most deceptive pass and assuming that it will amaze, I have learned that the moves are only a medium for amazement. The wonder must come from within the performer. Performing my own material for others made me realize this, because I was forced to analyze what each move was doing and what effect it would have in the spectator's mind. I had to know the theory behind the moves.

This realization has opened new avenues in performance for me. In the years to come, I hope to polish myself as a performer and overcome my inhibitions about performing. With this new knowledge I can gain the confidence to show the audience my true self, and communicate the sense of wonder with a new efficiencey.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
In 2009 my magic has grown and developed in many different ways. I went from having performed magic once on stage on my university's campus all the way to stepping into the NYC magic scene.
In early 2009 I got involved with Modern Magic NYC. I was then hired as a performer for walk around. I did this for 4 of the shows and eventually made my way to the stage twice. I have purposely kept myself away from the stage because I feel I have not developed a comprehensive and unique character. I performed through the summer both at Modern Magic and in Times Square on a regular basis. This is what helped me find my "closeup character" as a "conversational magician." My magic becomes a by product of the conversation I am having with the spectator.
After the summer I started performing on campus at different eateries and stages. Around late october I lost my job and then found a job in magic. I became a demonstrator for Fantasma Magic in Toys 'r' Us Times Square. This could not have been better. It has taught me the classics in magic, how to routine my performances, audience management, and even busking. The experience I have gained from work for fantasma has not only been great for my magic in the above ways, but it has given me the ability to form some great friendships with the likes of Simon Lovell and David Roth and countless others. 2009 was as if I tapped into the wealth of magic knowledge not far away. Not only from the above relationships I have formed, but from going to lectures by Kostya Kimlat, Michael Ammar, and Will Houston.

In 2010 my number one resolution is to not make the mistakes I have made last year. Not only in my magic. One example would be learn when your performance is done and learn how to close the show. Another Resolution is to have some kind of comprehensible character I can put on stage with a confident act to perform. I also would like to come much more competent with coin magic. I have purchased Bobo's in order to grow in coin magic and hope to be able to market myself for parties and shows more aggressively. I would like to accomplish all of these goals by June. This way I can use the rest to the year to grow as a performer even more.

Finally, throughout this year I would like to see as many performers as possible. In 2009, I saw Penn and Teller, David Copperfield, Simon Lovell, David Roth, and countless others. I soaked in as much as I could from all of these performances. In 2010 I would like to see every stage show I can get a seat in. I think this is something often looked over here. Everyone talks about furthering the art, but too many people don't support the art by filling seats and enjoying a performance.

Happy New year everyone!

500 word Max!

Mine was 500 words exactly! I give this one my vote, if I could vote, that is.

2009 marked my third year into the world of magic and my second year in the world of cardistry. Getting into magic and flourishing has really established a sense of uniqueness among me and my peers. I'm the only one in my whole school who practices such arts. During previous years, I never took these arts seriously, but this year, I was on a mission to establish myself as a creative and unique individual, someone who stood out amongst all the others. What better way to do it than with playing cards, right?

I began to take magic on a more serious level by heavily practicing sleights, routines, and how to present my magic. I wanted my audience to actually feel my magic, not just witness it. I remember the days in 3rd grade when I was amazed at Jeff McBride's color changing mask routine and how Mac King used a paper bag to make his head disappear. I want my audience to feel the same way I felt and more. By doing so, I have studied more seriously about magic and learned a great deal more than I have in one year than my first two years combined. I actually feel somewhat like a magician now, not just a hobbyist.

In addition to that, I learned a lot about style through practicing cardistry as well. Virtuoso and Andrei have always been a huge inspiration to me and their views on style have not only greatly changed the way I flourish, but how I dance as well. I have been into modern dance for quite some time, but I never really felt like I made any progression. After watching the Virts, "Style" video and studying how Andrei's hand movements and motions make simple flourishes look ten times better, I decided that I should incorporate my own style into how I dance. "It's not what you do, it's how you do it" is the motto that I dance by now. I've noticed how adding simple and different motions into my dance moves can truly make my movements seem more impactful and unique.

In 2010, I hope to continue my goal towards individuality and creativity. I want to create magic routines and flourishes with my own sense of style and wonder. After all, if everyone performed the same tricks and flourishes the same way, magic and cardistry wouldn't be as entertaining to watch, would it? I strive to understand and learn more about these two arts so that I can become a reputable practitioner in the world of magic and cardistry alike.

I think that I have had a good year, it has been a very successful one for me in magic. I have looked at myself and my magic to see what would be best for me, what I could change. But most importantly I have started taking part in the forums. Before I was not very involved if at all in the goings-on of the forums. I just wasn't interested. But now that I see all that is avaliable to me, the knowlage, the help and consideration of all here at T11 has been a huge asset to me and I thank everyone. It has helped me broaden my mind, it has helped me create new things that I doubt I could have conceived on my own. I have talked to some great people with exquisite minds, it has been such a boost.

In 2010 I think that a huge thing that I want to accomplish is to change my style of magic. I have been narrowly foccused on card magic which has payed off. Though it has left me three years later wondering what I could have done towards stage magic. I wish that I had thought of how to plan my learning when I started. But now is no greater time than any to start in a new field.

Another goal I want to accomplish is to give back to the community. Not only to T11, but in my city. I want to go out and perfom, to gain knowlage from people on the streets, at resuraunts, wherever. I think that will be my biggest resolutions, to give back from what I have learned.

I hope everyone had a great and safe New Years and that the year to come will be a great one.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
First and foremost, happy new year from all of us at theory11! As stated earlier this week, we've accomplished a lot this past year - but tonight's not about us. It's about you.

We want to know - in your own words - what you feel you have accomplished over this last year (2009) in magic and / or cardistry. Some of you may have performed your first professional show, others may have come up with a cool idea or concept that found its way into your repertoire, or maybe you just discovered the art and want to share how it's impacted your life. The contest tonight is simple - tell us about it.

In addition, we want to know what your resolutions are for this next year - 2010. What are your goals? What would you like to see yourself accomplish in magic and / or cardistry over the coming year? We want to hear about it!

Because this is a written contest, everyone of you is free to participate. Submissions should be posted as responses to this thread - and all entries must be in by 11:00pm EST, for judging. We will review the posts and announce the winner no later than 12:00am EST. Note that submissions can vary in length - but are limited to 500 words, maximum.

The prize? A six-pack of playing cards (your choice), on the house. Looking forward to reading through all of your accomplishments, aspirations, thoughts, and goals!

I feel like I accomplished many things in the past year. I started adding more presentation into my effects that turn my little 5 second beginner tricks into more of a performance piece. I created my own patter for tricks that I learned, instead of using ones that artists used in their performances. I began changing the handling for effects that were taught differently in manuscripts, so that the moves and card sleights would fit my liking.

I made magic work for me, and fit around my type of style and personality. I've learned so much that I'm able to learn an effect and have it adapt to me rather than of me adapting for the effect.
I think that's what separates a performer from an actor remembering lines.

In the past year I was given the chance to perform at a studio in NYC for a cardistry test commercial; which turned out to be awesome. I almost didn't do it because I was so nervous. I thought to myself, "I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for so long, and I'm not going to let it just slip up like I've done with other opportunities in the past."So I went and I had a great time.
From this experience I learned to take whatever shot you're given, even if you're nervous about it, and follow through on it. You might meet some great people and have a blast as well, like I did.
Never let your nerves get the best of you, otherwise you'll be missing out on a lot of great things in your life. You never want to ask yourself, "What if."

In the new year, 2010, I want to perform a lot more. I'm working on getting a steady job as a restaurant magician along with doing more shows and getting myself out there. I'm currently working on routining for restaurant work along with another friend from here(Nikki). We're both working on getting in the restaurant scene, and were helping each other out along the way.

Magic is a bumpy road. If you're the type to practice a trick for a day and think you're ready to perform, I'd suggest a new career. But if you're the type of magician to learn an effect until you can't perform it wrong, and build up a great presentation for it, then please stay in this profession because we need more magicians like you.;)
Magic: What you put into it, is what you get out of it. There are no shortcuts.

So Happy New Year everyone!
I hope we all succeed with our goals in 2010!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results