Saturday Night Contest - Show Them Off!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What's up guys! Hope your Saturday is going great. Last Friday, we released 3 new Breeds of Titanium Edition Playing Cards. A revamp of the Bicycle Rider Back, and introducing the Tally-Ho and Bee brand to the family.

For tonight's contest, we want you to shoot a short video with standard Bicycle, Tally-Ho, or Bee cards. Here are the guidelines:

-Video has to include Standard Bicycle, Standard Tally-Ho, or Standard Bee decks.
-If you don't have a Titanium Edition of either, no worries. Use a Standard Red or Blue Deck of your choice.
-The video has to revolve around one specific deck. For example, shoot an video with a normal Tally-Ho Circle Back Deck.
-Show it off. Make the deck look good! Make yourself look good!
-The video should include Cardistry. This is a cardistry contest, specifically.

The above may sound intimidating, but it is actually very simple. To sum it up, a Cardistry video showcasing one of the 3 above decks!

Upload your videos to YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link in response to THIS forum thread. You have 24 hours to make it happen; contest ends on Sunday, July 24th, at 7:30pm EST.

What will the winner take home? A brick of your choice of Bicycle, Tally-Ho, or Bee in Titanium Edition.

Good luck!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Simple, fun, awesome contest - and you have 24 hours to make it happen! Basically, all you have to do is make a new cardistry video using standard Bicycle, Bee, or Tally-Ho cards. Best of the bunch takes home the prize, a brick of your choice! Good luck to everyone!

Nov 19, 2010
Can it be only one color like can I choose to use both red and blue bikes or can I only use one one color

Jul 17, 2011
Wow, only two entires?

Is this gonna be a recurring contest? Because I'll definitely try to enter the next one, if there is a next one. (Well, if I learn some more stuff by that time.)

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hey, just a question... Who will be the winner? The nicest video or the best cardistry?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results