Saturday Night Contest - Something Unexpected

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Yeah, we should actually find out who the winner is in about 15 minutes or more.
Good luck!

It's 11:46 right now, but I'm sure your submission will still be counted.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Guys,

Great submissions in tonight. Some incredible stories, and yes-- I read every single one of them. Tonight's winner was extremely hard to pick. There were multiple submissions that stood out in my mind (DannyT, ConjurePitch, and many more), and choosing one as the winner was difficult.

Tonight's winner is Matt_36433. This one stood out the most to me as it reminded me-- and everyone that reads it-- why we're really here and why we're really performers. We seek the creation of an experience and a memory and a connection with the spectator, and Matt's submission emphasized that point. Matt, check your PM's momentarily for information on how to claim your prize! Congrats.

Great work, everyone-- and looking forward to next week's SNC!

Oct 21, 2007
A couple of weeks ago, some guys playing cards noticed me doing some flourishes. They called me over and asked if I was a Magicain, well of course I said yes and I began showing them some tricks. Everything was going so good, I was in a great mood. I did ACR, biddle trick, 2CM and some other reveals. So I moved on to my next trick, I had one of the guys to pick a card and return it to the deck... of course keeping a break, then oops! I lost the Break! I did'nt know what to do so I randomly started shuffling the deck having no idea of what to do, so keep shuffling... Then I came to the conslusion to turn the trick into a joke, so I asked the guy what his was and he said "Jack of Clubs." I was plaining to turn the top card over and say " Your Jack of Clubs magicaly turns into the three of diamonds!" But when I turned over the top card, it turned out to be the Jack of Clubs! Lucky!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results