Saturday Night Contest - Super Bowl Prediction!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Packers 32 - 26

2. Packers will win 17-14

3. Steelers win 14 - 3

4. Steelers win 21-14

5. There's a Madden NFL simulation prediction?

6. #126 saborfang17, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    Really? I find it odd that the competition is asking for their predictions, not Joe Madden's. And here's why I think so, if you actually understood everything Casey said in the first post.

@AsherF:

Yes, there is. The simulation plays out the entire game based on statistics and strengths and such, I don't know the full details. I do remember, however, that the simulation predicted Steelers will draw first blood and beat the Packers 24-20. Madden's simulation has accurately predicted 6 of the last 7 Super Bowl wins, and the scores have been pretty dang close. Here's a video showing the simulations of the highlights it predicts:

[video=youtube;YwYijHKtVUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwYijHKtVUY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

7. Packers will win 38-17

I hope someone hasn´t been silly enough and added this to the mix.

M.

8. Stealers 22-18

9. Steelers 27-22

10. Packers win 28-21

11. 23 - 29 steelers

12. Steelers 31-19

13. Guys, it's been over 12 hours since this contest ended... You don't count as an entry if you're right anymore past 11:00 PM (or was it midnight EST for this contest? Couldn't tell).

14. Packers win 45-27.

15. Packers 20- 14

16. packers win 28-26

17. Packers 41-29

18. I certainly wouldn't want Joe's prediction. His cousin, John, though, is a different story.

All my point was was that people were not checking to see if their prediction had already been taken (like in the "pick a card" contests).

Anyways, I'm sure I will win because earlier today I wrote the prediction, put it in an envelope, addressed it, put a stamp on it, and handed it to Casey. I then invited him to put the letter in any mailbox in town. (why he has to mail it and cannot just hang onto it, I do not know). The following day (or whenever the letter happens to arrive), alone at home, Casey's brain will slowly disassemble itself and finally shut down, trying to figure out how I knew. The accurate prediction will make me the recipient of the signed football. This is a reputation maker, people!

Note: this will work with foreign postal services!

19. I know I'm a little late, but here goes everything: Steelers 24 - 17

20. Well, that's interesting...

No seriously though, it will work.