Saturday Night Contest - The Daniel Garcia Effect : EXTENDED

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

As there are not as many submissions as we had originally hoped for, we're going to go ahead and extend the deadline to tomorrow night (Sunday) at 11:00pm EST.

In addition, we are upping the ante a bit. The winner will also receive a six pack of Bee Stingers - completely on the house.

Thanks again to all who have participated, so far!

Guys,

As there are not as many submissions as we had originally hoped for, we're going to go ahead and extend the deadline to tomorrow night (Sunday) at 11:00pm EST.

In addition, we are upping the ante a bit. The winner will also receive a six pack of Bee Stingers - completely on the house.

I was satisfied with the Raisen Bran just knew I was unable to make and upload a video on that kind of deadline. Thanks for the extension, because now I can participate for the first time.

Nov 10, 2007
Guys,

Yayy, that is awesome.

Mar 29, 2009
This coming week, we'll begin to uncover more details about Daniel Garcia's new project - Symphony. To start the Garcia-ness off right, this week's Saturday Night Contest is themed around his effects.

Your task tonight is to create a video showcasing any trick created by Danny. Whether it be from his lecture notes, his three DVD set (the Daniel Garcia Project), or his independently released effects - choose one favorite and show us your stuff. Although live performances are always encouraged, they are not required for the contest.

Tonight's winner will receive this (a picture is worth a thousand words). Personally signed by DG, Dan White, Marcus Eddie, and Jonathan Bayme. In addition, you will also receive a six pack of Stingers - completely on the house.

All entries can be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Drop.io - and must be submitted by 11:00pm EST for judging. Good luck guys!

NOTE: Deadline extended to Sunday at 11:00pm EST.

Here's mine.
I think it is worth watching till the end (also because the real deal is at the end).
Hope you like it.

http://www.vimeo.com/5359329

D

Deleted member 2755

Might be going out later. If I do, I'll film a quick vid. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results