Saturday Night Contest - The Daniel Garcia Effect : EXTENDED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jonraiker, Jun 27, 2009.

1. I watched the whole video, and I enjoyed that :p Great entry!

I'm most likely gonna enter this one, I'll film later

2. Very nice vid man. Funny and enjoyable with some great magic. You almost flashed a bit in Pressure but nothing too bad. Also, next time watch the manual exposure in your camera! :p. Try to lock it down next time :)

Great job, keep it up!

Mitch

3. Yeah. I saw that too late.

4. #44 gabemagggic, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
  5. Rhino11, that is actually a good performance of pressure. it didnt hint too much of the method, and it looks like you actually practiced, which is hard to say about many other performances.

6. How do you guys get past BLATANT YOUTUBE RAPE?

Damn those uploading times!

G

7. I'm trying to upload mine but my internet's being really slow today. But as long as it doesn't take 5 hours to upload (knock on wood) I think I'll be okay.

8. Damn. I would have enetered this if I wasn't kicking ass at theatresports last night. And I can't enter now because I have to go to school :(

I swear you guys pick the worst possible times for us Aussies.

9. #52 penguincdude, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    Okay here it is.

For your own sake I'd watch it in HD.
    Enjoy!

I just filmed this on my brand-spanking new Flip Ultra HD while I really like.

Also, do my chances of winning go up if I say that my phone broke when I dropped it and winning this cereal box would really cheer me up? And would you send me your old Blackberry, JB?

10. Internet upload time RAPE is no more.

Here's what I managed to work up, hopefully it's good enough. It wasn't my best, but then again, I had no more resources.

G

EDIT: PLEASE READ THIS:

I will upload my video to Megavideo.com. My account name is GuWaEdGu. The video is called 'Bent'. Because I need sleep and internet does not seem to be working, at the time of casting votes, will you please try and find my account and my video?

Please do not dismiss its existence, I really did upload it, and it seems to be converting. Just search 'Bent' with the tags: "Daniel Garcia, theory11, bent". It should be done converting.

Thank you!

11. Just out of curiosity: Is the box filled with cereal?

12. Awesome submission man, absolutely loved it. I wouldn't be surprised if you win this one.

13. Thanks dude!! If it wasn't for the extension I would have never entered..... I like the whole 2 day thing. But that's just my opinion.

14. Me too... plus it allows people in other parts of the world to participate a lot more easily, they won't have to stay up until 3am or whatever.