Saturday Night Contest: The Secret Life of d+M

Sep 1, 2007
austria
1) [DM] You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.

(just like robert deniro in taxi driver, but you probably got it without this note...)

As you peoples may know,

Daniel Madison was at the theory11 hq these past few weeks completing principal photography of Dangerous. Good times had by all, and the project is slated for release mid-year. We finished filming on Friday morning, and it's a wrap.

For this week's Saturday Night Contest, we wanted to show a little glimpse behind the scenes of the video shoot. So for this week's Saturday Night Contest, here's a sneak peek behind the camera at what goes on on the set at theory11. This week's contest is a caption contest, and the image is below. Limit of three captions per member, and all caption ideas must be family friendly and posted in response to this thread by 11:00pm EST tonight.

Winning caption will be announced by 11:30pm EST, and the winner will receive an uncut sheet of Bicycle Guardians signed by me, d+M, JB, Wayne, and Dana. Go for it.

http://www.theory11.com/images/MadisonxCaption.jpg

Have fun!

Love,

Katie Egleston

"It's IRREVERSIBLE"

-Zodiac-

Oct 8, 2007
1. So this is Brad Christian without his eyeliner.
2. Hmmm... Jonathan Bayme up close... interesting.
3. Dude... unicorn, please don't make me cry.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
2.Katie Eglestons magic lethal and dangerous dance/parody being atempted! (from katies myspace video)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 8, 2008
1) LOLunicorns: i can has crumpetz?????

2) d+M: "Wayne! This guy has the same effect as CONTROL, but I have NO CLUE how he does it!"

3) Daniel mounts the head of a unicorn who submitted last week's SNC entry after 11 PM.

Dec 25, 2007
One: Where can I stick this?

Two: DM thinking hard to see if he should polish that horn.

Three: Why we haven't heard from DG since Control.

Sep 2, 2007
2) Wow, I fly half way across the world, spend hours in a studio, and this is how they repay me. It's a freaking toy doll for god's sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2007
Texas
I dont care if im late....
1.) The Chosen one....
2.) Let's do this...
3.) Innocent child's play toy? Or weapon of mass destruction? You be the judge.

Jan 13, 2008
Unicorn-"Im a freakin mythical beast, Daniel! How in the name of all magical things can you say you are more magical than me?

Daniel-"Did you even see Change? It baffles the world! Noone even believes in you."

2.Daniel- Now, why should I ride you instead of my badass bike over there?

Unicorn (in very Irish accent)-Because im magical Danny boy, Just so damn magical!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results