Saturday Night Contest: The Vespa

Oct 24, 2007
I have a question, is there going to be a prize with this contest? I didn't read anything about a prize. Just wondering. Thanks!

Tyler

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
(Daniel) I can see my house from here ?!?!?!?
(Daniel) Hey you are not Wayne Houchin.
(Chris) Broke Back Magic Mountain take 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
???
1)

Danny is that "deck" in your pocket or are you just extremely happy to be riding with me?

2)

Chris: Are you hugging me?
Danny: No just testing out my new impromptu vespa riding heimlich maneuver trick sleight thing.

3)
New improved "Rider Back" design

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is:

Last night, CK began a quest. A journey. A voyage. An expedition. A mission impossible. He was trying to find an image on the computer, taken years ago, the day he first met Danny Garcia. The image was taken in Las Vegas and stands today as quite possibly the funniest picture of all time (it deserves a trophy).

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6937/ckdg001kq0.jpg

Captions must be family friendly and appropriate, and limit of three captions per member. Winner to receive a deck of Split Spade Lions - color of your choice. All entries must be in before 11:00pm EST, and will be judged by theory11 crew. The funnier, the more creative, the better. Have fun with it.

You guys are awesome.

Love,

Katie E.

If I win I want GOLD Split Spades :p

Sep 3, 2007
1. Chris: Did you reinforce the takeoff ramp?
Danny: No, I didnt have time.

2. Danny: WAIT! I forgot my nunchucks.

3: Some people take walks for insperation, Danny and Chris are a little different.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results