Saturday Night Contest: The Vespa

D

Deleted member 2755

I asked Katie on AIM. She said that some stuff came out and and Raiker just didn't post the results on time. That's pretty much it....

-Doug

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Guys,

Tons of great submissions. This one was tough. The winner is...

Guardian18 with his cool catchy caption (the three Cs) "Try to catch me ridin' dirty!" (in best Chamillionaire voice)

Make sure you're here next week!

i dont agree with this decision at all

[Edit by Moderator for disrespectful comments towards theory11 member.]

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey ya'll

I apologize for making everyone wait. Unfortunately, some stuff had come up that I had to tend to immediately, and wasn't going to be able to access the computer.

I had Raiker do the dirty work (pick a winner and post it), and frankly its not an easy job to do on your own when you weren't following it as closely as I was from the beginning. And being the cool guy he is, he wanted to make sure everything was OK before he posted. SO a big THANK YOU! To Raiker. I appreciate his help.

Maybe next week I'll have a "batcave grab-bag" as the prize and an even better contest.

Stay awesome.

Love,

Katie

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
[Edit by Moderator for disrespectful comments towards theory11 member.]

wow honestly?
did you read _my_ captions?
every single one is much funnier than "ridin' dirty"
i retroactively read everybodys captions
and laughed at 2 or 3
i thought those were my competition
i skipped "riding dirty" along with all of the homosexual jokes
this is so rigged
if this was up to public voting "riding dirty" would not be in the top 40
look for a STUNNING lions review from Guardian18 very shortly

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ya'll

I apologize for making everyone wait. Unfortunately, some stuff had come up that I had to tend to immediately, and wasn't going to be able to access the computer.

I had Raiker do the dirty work (pick a winner and post it), and frankly its not an easy job to do on your own when you weren't following it as closely as I was from the beginning. And being the cool guy he is, he wanted to make sure everything was OK before he posted. SO a big THANK YOU! To Raiker. I appreciate his help.

Maybe next week I'll have a "batcave grab-bag" as the prize and an even better contest.

Stay awesome.

Love,

Katie

I will have to make time next Saturday. . .that has to be the best prize known to man.

-RA69

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
SNC... hope you like it guys...

1.chris how was your botox??? mines great....
2.hehehe ultragaff went great....
3.hey danny i think this is gay....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results