Saturday Night Contest - theory11 live 08/11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2013
What is your favorite way to learn new magic; books, video, human interaction (someone teaches you face to face)?

Jul 8, 2012
What is the point of your magic? Is it to entertain others, feel a sense of self-fulfillment, or do you try to send a message with your magic? If you are trying to teach your spectators something, what is it?

May 29, 2010
Chicago area
How do you practice new material?
More specifically, what is the process you go through from when you first learn a trick to when it goes into your show or repertoire?

When, how, and why do you drop tricks from your show or repertoire?

Finally, what's your hell gig story?

Jul 7, 2013
How many hours a day do you all practice and what is a good starting point for getting into cardistry? As far as I no I'm the only one in Mesquite Nv who does it!

Apr 21, 2009
USA,Miami FL.
SNC - Broadcast Question

-Steve Cohen: For your signature trick of the magic teapot, did you create your own gimmick?

-What are the best advice you guys can give to someone with shaky hands problem.

andrewhzhao

Elite Member
Jul 28, 2012
To All: What do you feel is the best or strongest way to connect effects in a routine (i.e. creating a routine with a logical flow, a routine paired with a good storyline, a routine using the same items, etc)?

Thanks!

Jun 2, 2012
Marco Tempest - Do you think the future of magic will be increasingly involved in technology and how do you think the public deal with it, is more amazed with what technology makes possible or with magical effect?
Calen Morelli - For when a new dvd? And you invent something new with IT or Loops? I love the thing with the hood strings.
Zach Mueller - For when the blue fontaine?
For Everyone - What was the last trick that fooled you? And what the last show that amazed you?

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
For all - What is the most fascinating effect you've seen in person, watched online, or heard about through word of mouth, but have not discovered a usable method for?

Examples are Lu Chen's ACAAN, or Daniel Madison's Change.

FelixBodden

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2010
Dominican Republic
Hey guys, just wanted to know... have you ever tried for yourself to see if you really have powers? I mean we are magicians and inside of every one of us we know what we do are just tricks, but look around you if all this is possible why is so impossible the fact of real magic existing.

Cheers from DR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results