Saturday Night Contest - Theory11 Olympics : Andrei Edition

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Good, but im sorry to tell you, your elbows werent at a 90 degree angle

It might have been cause I was recording at a different angel from the other video I made, sleight difference pointing up making it look like I didn't go down as much as I really did.

Also it could have been from me being exhausted from making the other 55 count video an hour before this one.

(my arms are still shaking)

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
It might have been cause I was recording at a different angel from the other video I made, sleight difference pointing up making it look like I didn't go down as much as I really did.

Also it could have been from me being exhausted from making the other 55 count video an hour before this one.

(my arms are still shaking)

my arms are also shaking

i did 7 takes an posted an hour ago...haha

Feb 17, 2008
count: 14

haha i kno it sux but i tried to make them all picture perfect instead of get myself disqualified for screwing them up for speed's sake. quality over quantity i guess? dont be too harsh, did it with a strained abdominal. no pain no gain. all out for the T11 SNC baby lol

-ryan

push it! http://vimeo.com/1542135

Dec 19, 2007
Crap, I was only able to get 58. I wish I had logged on earlier than 15 minutes before the deadline, would've had a chance to warm up and do better. Oh well. GG.

Dec 22, 2007
OH MY GOD!!!!! i was holding the record, and i decided to do it again....i did 75 FRICKIN PERFECT ONES.....OMG...i checked, and the viedo was recording....PLEASE....THEORY11....PLease extend the time period.....PLEASE.....i WILL do 75....i just did it OMGGGGGG!!!!

I cant Believe It......Please!!!

I SWARE TO GOD I DID 75 PERFECT ONES.......PLEASE!!!!!!! I WILL SENT THEORY11 a video of me doing 75.......PLEASEEEE!!!!!!

MY PREVIOUS RECORD IS 65

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 21, 2008
Yea man, just got home from a football game to see this challenge, and vid is still uploading. Was too lazy to read the rest of the thread so I dunno if it is even close or not but I'll put it up even if it doesn't count.

Dec 22, 2007
my god dude.. why are you so desperate to win this? besides, why should they extend the contest just for you? if someone beats your count, how is it fair for them?

Dud ei understand that there are rules, but he beat me, and i made a video of me doing 75 perfect....the video didnt frickin work....thats y im mad....i HAD to win this, because i know that i can....and im not gna let my stupid ass camera stand in my way....damn

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Dud ei understand that there are rules, but he beat me, and i made a video of me doing 75 perfect....the video didnt frickin work....thats y im mad....i HAD to win this, because i know that i can....and im not gna let my stupid ass camera stand in my way....damn

i understand that, but that's just bad luck then. try again, there's still time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results