Saturday Night Contest - Trick Shot Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lyle Borders, Jul 14, 2012.

1. #21 B&F, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
  2. #22 HaveOuts, Jul 15, 2012
    My 2nd submission:

[video=youtube;vuw8sWouwaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuw8sWouwaE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

On a shelf 5 ft 7 inches up on the wall is an empty tuck-box with a red backed card on the flap leaning against the wall. I am sitting a solid 12 ft away or so...the object is to throw a card and hit the red backed card off the tuck box, without the tuck-box falling over. The tuck-box is not leaning against the wall, just the red backed card is.

Notice the tuck-box wobbles almost falling over when I make the shot.

The video is 1 minute and 4 seconds long, I successfully make the shot at 1 minute 2 seconds. LOL

- Steve

3. hahhahaha your cats awesome :D

4. LOL, thank you. Yeah, Polly...she is always chasing my cards when I throw them. She barely plays with her toy mouse we got her, but start tossing some Bicycle cards...watch out! Haha

- Steve

5. opinion

Guy with the cat, your video is by FAR the best (so far). Some of these are painful to watch.

6. Eh, I dunno about that...but thank you, I really appreciate the compliment. I'm happy you enjoyed it. :)

- Steve

7. I'm disappointed you dint like mine! :(

8. I thought this looked like fun. Here's my version of card to wallet :)
    [video=youtube;jpvkOxXTzx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpvkOxXTzx8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

9. nice job I loved the jerry's nuggets at the very end next to the white monarchs

10. Daang man, i think you should win!

11. #37 Salsa, Jul 15, 2012
    please ignore this entry it will be re submitted