Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite Harry Potter!

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017
My favorite is the first book because I was still pretty young and the description of the main character looked like me at that age according to other people.

Dec 2, 2017
My favorite Harry Potter was the goblet of fire. I loved the idea of other schools, competing with each other through crazy trials. Beeing able to see magical landscapes and creatures and finally ending up in helping each other through the contest.

Feb 28, 2021
My favorite book was Chamber of Secrets, a whole new magic world unraveling, that was just overwealming for me as a child...

Feb 14, 2021
My favorite movie is Prisoner of Azkaban! The introduction of my favorite character, Sirius, and the CGI of the tree always blows me away! I also really liked Lupin's transformation and the Patronus scene!

Jul 27, 2019
Mine is without any doubt "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone", all just because of the Invisibility Cloak 😄 gotta love going sneaking around unseen !! 🙈

Mar 13, 2021
My favourite is the first Harry Potter book - we read it in high school as an english assignment and that's where my love for Harry Potter started!

Nov 3, 2019
Hello,

My favourite Harry Potter movie is the 4th because the actor that plays Viktor Krum is bulgarian and I'm bulgarian as well. ☺️

Patrix

Elite Member
Dec 24, 2018
Michigan
I’m no expert in things Harry Potter, but I’ve enjoyed every film. It’s especially rewarding when we get to see the characters as grownups.

Metermind

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Prisoner of Azkaban (the movie) because it was directed by Alfonso Cuarón. The best book to movie adaptation for sure.

DaBomb

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Goblet of Fire was great in my opinion. I remember watching in theater on my birthday, very nice memory...

Sep 2, 2021
My favourite book out of all must be the Half-Blood Prince. It adds so much to series in my opinion. It shows how Harry has become a man, his close relationship with Dumbledore, ans Snape's true face. I'd give it a 15/10

Nikolay Karagyozov

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hello!

Like a plot - the Prisoner of Azkaban has to be my favourite.
When it comes to emotions, though, I will never forget the way i felt when Harry and Dumbledore were in the cave, searching for the Medallion. I was in a bad place myself and that scene really gave me the chills.

Nov 16, 2021
My favorite part is Harry Potter and the goblet of fire, because then Lord Voldemort comes back to life and the real action begins.:)
I also liked the idea of joining other schools in the competition!

Good luck foe Everyone!:)

nikolay228

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2014
My favorite part is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Since the first Horcrux was destroyed in this part.
And the most beloved hero character is Albus Dumbledore

Dec 24, 2019
My favorite part of the movie is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
I always enjoy watching these films. And of the characters in the film, I like Professor McGonagall.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results