Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

Apr 19, 2020
The monarchs series is what made me start to learn card magic and collect cards. It is also my favorite card series.

From them my favorite is the red monarchs because they have a very classy design that makes them look pretty and more expensive. The box and the Back deisgh have some small details that make the deck even greater. Also it is red which is my favorite color.

On the practical side they come with a double backer, identical jokers and a potencial blank cark if you erase the theory 11 logo from the comersial card. All these factors are very nice to make your magic more impossible.

Unfortunately, I don't have any theory 11 deck and I would like to add some in my collection. Thank you for the opportunity theory 11. I hope everyone is staying safe during this difficult times

Dec 4, 2018
This week, we want to hear directly from you: What is your all time favorite theory11 deck, and why? We've come a long way since 2007, with big things planned on the horizon in the near future. But for now, we want to hear which theory11 deck (old or new!) was the one that captured your attention and love the most. We are always taking in feedback and looking for ways to make each deck better than the last, so we want to hear directly from you!

All you have to do is post your response in THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 31st. Once time is up, we will select one post at random and that person will take home this week's prize of 1,000 Elite Member Points and your very own Variety Box, filled with 12 decks of your choice that are currently featured on the page!

We look forward to hearing which deck is your favorite! In case you guys were wondering, the old-school Propagandas hold a special place in my heart :)[/QUOTE]

All decks, you made guys are amazing, but green High Viktorians are my number one

thank you for amazing art work

Attachments

• E40541C4-E774-4657-8171-47FEE87267AE.jpeg
    E40541C4-E774-4657-8171-47FEE87267AE.jpeg
    995 KB · Views: 136

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Please discard my earlier post.For me there are a couple of contenders. On the first look factor, my choice is the High Victorian deck. Their tuck box is just phenomenal but then you get a bit disappointed by the unicolored backs, though the detail on the backs is still unprecedented. A deck that is not disappointing with the backs is the citizens deck but its tuck case is not that eye catchy. So the deck with the perfect balance bw the card backs and the tuck case for me is the Provisions Deck. Would really love to see a few color Variations of the Provision deck in the future.

FiliS

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2017
Ufff that is a tough choice. I would say that I like the view of all of the decks as thry form a nice variety of colors and shine. It is hard to si gle out one decks, but if I had to I would choose Union cards. They top the others by a little, and that is because of the story that surrounds them. They are that metaphore for freedom, unity, ... I like that! And they look amazing especially the jokers as the are beautifully designed turkeys. Please contact our support team so we can send you the elite status of the most beautiful card decks and 1000 elite points :)

I would also like to give honorable mention to: Hudson & High Victorian as they came really close and made a choice really hard. They get 100 elite points. Contact the support team ASAP.

Great contest T11

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
It’s really hard to choose a favorite it’s like picking a favorite child.

I love a lot of Theory11’s work but the deck closest to my heart is the Mailchimp deck,

I don’t know why, but the design just clicked with me the color scheme, the simplicity of the back design, and the fact that the face cards are monkeys is really hilarious and cool for me for some reason.

I don’t know why but it’s my favorite especially the white and black version.

Aug 20, 2016
That's a really tough question...if I really had to choose only one, the one that is my favorite would be the Monarchs. That's because they hold a sentimental value for me, it's thanks to this deck that I got into deck collecting and even after all these years they are still one of the only decks that I will consistently have on me all the time. It's very elegant yet not too ornate, and their color and pattern match with pretty much any clothes I could be wearing.

Feb 9, 2011
JAQK for me. Not because it's the only Theory11 deck that I have, but just because. If not for any financial reasons, I may have answered differently. But I would never have known. So back to JAQK. Also, it smells great.

Apr 4, 2020
Wyoming
over all id have to say monarchs love the classy design. i think i like the purple ones the best and after a little break in they feel and flourish nicely
the product red deck was my first theory11 deck and for brand new out of the box feel i still like those best

May 31, 2020
So far I've got 9 of your decks, and I have to say that although they all look great in their own way, the Nationals hold a no. 1 spot for me, with beautiful design and minimalistic indexes, they just look very special. :)

Mar 1, 2018
My favorite is the Derren Brown's deck. Derren is my favorite magician and the cards are beautiful. I really like the back design and also the card case, which looks like a book. You can really see that a lot of time and thought has gone into creating these cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results