Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
I don't know if I can choose just one, but one of my favourite playing cards is Rarebit Copper edition...
Why? I love the rabbit details on a classic style of that monochromatic pictured cards... And I think that the copper tones makes them pop-up even more...

Dec 16, 2019
I'm surprised that not many have chosen the MailChimp as their favourites, it's really so cool and has such a great feel to it. It even looks great in my collection. I would settle with MailChimp as my favourite

Dec 9, 2013
my favourite of all time are definitely Charity:Water v1 (the yellow version). no doubt about it. i love the yellow of the back and in addition the great cause they were helping. first t11 playing cards with that beautiful idea behind them.

Nov 29, 2019
UK
The Derren Brown deck. It’s not only a beautifully designed deck of cards, with the elegant imitation of a leather bound artisan book, but it’s also the deck of playing cards that got me more into, well, playing cards! Since then it’s been a phenomenal experience to be part of this incredible community (albeit from a voyeurs point of view most of the time) and I thoroughly look forward to what is to come in the future from Theory11.

Good luck everybody.

Apr 19, 2020
My overall favorite: 5th & Laurel, I just love blue and the minimalistic design of the deck, unfortunately, I don't have it.
My favorite Theory11 in my collection is the Voyager, beautiful choice of colors and the pattern in the tuck box border

Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,

my favorite Theory 11 deck of all time is the Red High Victorian deck. I wanted this deck for such a long time, and my girlfriend got them for me, and I was just ecstatic!!! The backs of the cards are absolutely exquisite, and the way they handle is like a dream.

Ivanwkz

Elite Member
Sep 21, 2013
JAQK Cellars are my favorite playing cards, they are just perfect I love the faces and the back design is gorgeous. I have one red deck and some blue I would love to complete my collection someday :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results