Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
@Casey Rudd As a matter of fact I would really consider shutting this down if any future incidents occur. This is about the second or third attempt someone has made to try to basically steal from Theory11. Because that is basically what it boils down to.... A lot of good honest people on this forum.... I mean you nabbed this dude , but who is to say there aren't people that flew past the radar.. Just a thought. Maybe you could the contests but have like a serial number or some other condition to be met prior to actually winning.. This is ridiculous!!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
We won't ever shut the contests down because of some bad apples. In the event any winner is found to be cheating it is immediately handled and a new winner is selected. We don't tolerate cheating in any way, shape, or form, but it would be wrong to all of the people that have fairly entered over the years to no longer have that opportunity. The contests stay, and the cheaters go! :)

Apr 4, 2020
Wyoming
i was confused for a min and had to look because it said the last post was today at 9:01pm and its not 9pm for me then i facepalmed time zones

Oct 28, 2019
Congrats Widdo! We have chosen your response as the random winner for this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

The previous winner was found to be entering under multiple accounts, so he is now permanently banned from participating in all future contests. We do not tolerate cheating.

See you all on Saturday for another contest!
OMG! Thank you so much! Just found out a week later! ❤️ you so much T11!

Reactions: RealityOne
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results