Saturday Night Contest?

Dec 15, 2007
I've been viewing these forums for a while now, and todays the day that I finally remember about the Saturday Night Contests and come to my computer. :)
However, I don't see one today. Is there some time that these are normally posted? Is there not going to be one today?

Thanks,

Ivan

Dec 15, 2007
:D My bad Steve... :)

lol.

Actually, I was here for one, I remembered and rushed to my computer because it was 10:30 EST. However, it was last weeks, the one about guessing the date for the movie, and someone had already won :(

Normally, however, I remembered they started much earlier in the day. Is it usual for them not to start until late?

Sep 2, 2007
What's a Saturday Night Contest? ;)

There's no "official" start time for the contest, as it varies. However, for the last couple of contests, it has started around 7:30. Again, there's no definite time, though.

Cheers,
JTM

Dec 15, 2007
Thanks Jack for clearing it up for me.

Have a nice night everyone and good luck for when (if) the contest starts!

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I've been viewing these forums for a while now, and todays the day that I finally remember about the Saturday Night Contests and come to my computer. :)
However, I don't see one today. Is there some time that these are normally posted? Is there not going to be one today?

Thanks,

Ivan

Yeah, I actually remembered too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results