Saturday Night Contest?

Dec 15, 2007
I did just join :p

I've always come and found them when they were already online. My Bad everybody.

Oh good god it's another topic about another topic about the Saturday Night Contest.

We're lucky the T11 team even holds them. Don't rush it. Even if there isn't one this week, it's not the end of the world.

Ok, I'm going to be blunt with you but, please look around the forums because there's another topic IDENTICAL to this one right above yours.

Also, no one knows whens it's going to be, you have to be patient. Theory11 doesn't need to have a contest every week but they do, so be just slightly patient, there's no need to post a whole new thread.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Ok, I'm going to be blunt with you but, please look around the forums because there's another topic IDENTICAL to this one right above yours.

Also, no one knows whens it's going to be, you have to be patient. Theory11 doesn't need to have a contest every week but they do, so be just slightly patient, there's no need to post a whole new thread.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Amen brotha...

Dec 15, 2007

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

I''m sorry, but I don't see that other topic...?>

Apparently, Theory11 or some magical force combined both topics, I posted that in
timft's topic and it disappeared and came over here.

Yes...he's call "Jack the Mod."

On another note, I'm sure the T11 staff is having a killer time watching everyone freak out...lol.

It's coming soon, because Katie is creating a thread :p

Mitchell

Yes...yes she is. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results