1. Coming from a foreign land was it hard to learn English?
2. Do you ever go back to visit your original home?
3. Considered one of the foremost inventor and innovators in cardistry do you ever find yourself pressured to keep up with the namesake?
How far do you think flourishing will go in the future? Will it eventually decline or progress?
Do you do performances on the art of card movement?
How do you deal with someone telling you, "so, and, that's not so great". How do you gain their respect back with flourishing?
1) how did you overcome the frustration of the difficult flourishes when you first started cardistry? (any tips or tricks that help?)
2) do you have any suggestions for beginner flourishing dvds?
3) what aspect of cardistry do you find to be the most difficult?
1. Where do you get inspiration for the moves you come up with?
2. Will Genesis v3 feature a space shuttle? (I hope so)
3. Did you start with magic and move into cardistry, or have you always been a Cardist?
Time is up, and the podcast has been posted! Thanks to EVERYONE who submitted questions tonight - we tried to answer as many as possible, and the podcast weighs in at just under one hour. Listen in now, and let us know what you think!
Our winner tonight, a random member whose question was asked during the podcast, is kardwell146. Congrats! Kardwell146 will take home 1,000 Elite Member Points, 12 Holiday Contest Tokens, and a brick of our upcoming Animal Kingdom Playing Cards. Enjoy!