theory11 — Magic Tricks & the World's Finest Playing Cards
New York, New York
Los Angeles, California
Our team is composed of the best of the best minds in the magic industry - from performers to creators and consultants.
From mind-blowing illusions to the world's finest playing cards, theory11 values quality over quantity.
theory11 artists are the foremost experts in the conjuring arts - from new upcoming talent to magic's greatest historians.
We produce world-class shows and live-events. Learn more about The Magician at The NoMad and what we can do for you!
Our team has consulted on countless projects relating to magic on stage and on screen around the world.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Dec 22, 2012.
Who did come up with the idea for Theory11, and how?
Where do you see magic going in 10 years?
Do you have any plans to open a Theory11 brick-and-mortar shop somewhere?
If you could only perform one effect for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hi Andrei, few question for you :
1. To you, which is more important in creating a cardistry move? The flashy fast move with crazy card splitting/cutting/revolving? or the slow move with magic element, such as 4 ace production or a top change or perhaps colour change?
2. With so many XCM material out there, which make all people do the same move, same thing and same stuff all over and over again. What make your move unique to the others and what inspires you to differentiate your move with other flourisher?(create a new move)
3. Can you guys create another bowling games with JB, Christen and Michael?(exclude Zach )
If you did do magic, what kind of magic would you do? (Andrei)
When you started the company, were you unhappy with other magic companies? (JB)
Where do you see T11 and cardistry in 5 years? (Both)
What is Your Name?
What is Your Quest?
What is your Favorite Color?
1. How much do you spent practicing Cadistry for a day?
2. Which deck do you use on Cadistry?
3. Which Deck do you advice us to use?
1. On averaege, how often does it take to master an intermediate cardistry move? Do you have a certain move that you cannot do just because you can't
2. What would you say is the best theory11 deck to do cardistry with?
3. What got you interested in magic?
To Mr. Jikh, or Mr. Bayme;
What is your favorite card book, or DVD?
What is your favorite deck of playing cards for performance?
What is your favorite deck of playing card for design?
Is it easy to make money just from cadistry (what are the performing opportunities)?
How do you come up with new moves?
Who would win in a triple threat cadistry death match andrei vs michael james vs dimitri arleri?
when did you start magic
What is the best T11 deck and why?
Why should we publish our material at T11 and not somewhere else?
What does T11 have that other community companies have?
1. What is your favorite flourish?
2. Any tips on how to create flourishes?
2. If you were to do something else with your life what would it be?
I've been doing cardistry for many years now, but I don't seem to progress at all, I'm at the same level I was 3-4 years ago. What would be your advice, how can I get over that plato and become better?
Hi Andrei if you could trade ownership or have ownership of one flourish or card trick Which card trick or flourish would it be?
2. How long do you usually use one pack of cards! Before u say OK its time for fresh cards?
3. What was THE first thing that came to your mind when you knew you were officially a T11 Artist/ Vp of productions!
1. Is there going to be genesis v3?
2. What's your favorite flourish?
3. What's your favorite deck?
1.Do u have any plan in 2013?
2.which deck you will bring together if doom days truly happen?why?
3.what are you doing on 21/12/2012? rumor dooms day.
For Andrei: Cardistry has come a long way in the past year, it's spreading outside of the community more and more (like with your commercial). What do you think we can do to continue the spread of the art outside of the community even further?
For JB: What do you love most about your job, being the all around magical, fun ninja turtle that you are?
For both: Paper or plastic?
im a big fan of theory11 and i hope you worn't see these questions as a way of trying to say anything else.
these questions are mostly for JB, but i would love to hire Andrei's opinion as well.
does all the content on the wire mack you proud to be a part of it?
why do you put so much stuff out anyway on the wire? some is really god but some is hoarsely in my opinion a waste of time.
do you understand why some/maybe only me, may find that there is an information overload on the wire?
sorry fore my bad English i hope you can understand me
What is your favorite deck of cards?
How do you create new cardistry moves?
Question for Andrei: If there was some sort of fusion between America and Russia - sort of a Russiamerica, if you will - would you move to said country?
Question for JB: What are your thoughts on tropical animals, specifically baby sloths?