Saturday Night Roundtable - Ask Andrei Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
Where do you see magic going in 10 years?
Do you have any plans to open a Theory11 brick-and-mortar shop somewhere?
If you could only perform one effect for the rest of your life, what would it be?

yoman125

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2010
Jakarta+Singapore
Hi Andrei, few question for you :

1. To you, which is more important in creating a cardistry move? The flashy fast move with crazy card splitting/cutting/revolving? or the slow move with magic element, such as 4 ace production or a top change or perhaps colour change?

2. With so many XCM material out there, which make all people do the same move, same thing and same stuff all over and over again. What make your move unique to the others and what inspires you to differentiate your move with other flourisher?(create a new move)

3. Can you guys create another bowling games with JB, Christen and Michael?(exclude Zach :p)

Jul 27, 2012
If you did do magic, what kind of magic would you do? (Andrei)
When you started the company, were you unhappy with other magic companies? (JB)
Where do you see T11 and cardistry in 5 years? (Both)

Dec 22, 2012
1. How much do you spent practicing Cadistry for a day?

2. Which deck do you use on Cadistry?

3. Which Deck do you advice us to use?

Oct 6, 2012
1. On averaege, how often does it take to master an intermediate cardistry move? Do you have a certain move that you cannot do just because you can't
2. What would you say is the best theory11 deck to do cardistry with?
3. What got you interested in magic?

Apr 22, 2011
Illinois
To Mr. Jikh, or Mr. Bayme;
What is your favorite card book, or DVD?
What is your favorite deck of playing cards for performance?
What is your favorite deck of playing card for design?

Oct 19, 2012
London
Is it easy to make money just from cadistry (what are the performing opportunities)?
How do you come up with new moves?
Who would win in a triple threat cadistry death match andrei vs michael james vs dimitri arleri?

Jul 19, 2010
What is the best T11 deck and why?
Why should we publish our material at T11 and not somewhere else?
What does T11 have that other community companies have?

//Carl

MichaelX2

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2012
1. What is your favorite flourish?
2. Any tips on how to create flourishes?
2. If you were to do something else with your life what would it be?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I've been doing cardistry for many years now, but I don't seem to progress at all, I'm at the same level I was 3-4 years ago. What would be your advice, how can I get over that plato and become better?

Sep 3, 2011
Hi Andrei if you could trade ownership or have ownership of one flourish or card trick Which card trick or flourish would it be?

2. How long do you usually use one pack of cards! Before u say OK its time for fresh cards?

3. What was THE first thing that came to your mind when you knew you were officially a T11 Artist/ Vp of productions!

Nov 3, 2012
1.Do u have any plan in 2013?
2.which deck you will bring together if doom days truly happen?why?
3.what are you doing on 21/12/2012? rumor dooms day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 25, 2007
For Andrei: Cardistry has come a long way in the past year, it's spreading outside of the community more and more (like with your commercial). What do you think we can do to continue the spread of the art outside of the community even further?

For JB: What do you love most about your job, being the all around magical, fun ninja turtle that you are?

For both: Paper or plastic?

Kaare Rugsted

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2009
denmark
im a big fan of theory11 and i hope you worn't see these questions as a way of trying to say anything else. :)

these questions are mostly for JB, but i would love to hire Andrei's opinion as well.

does all the content on the wire mack you proud to be a part of it?

why do you put so much stuff out anyway on the wire? some is really god but some is hoarsely in my opinion a waste of time.

do you understand why some/maybe only me, may find that there is an information overload on the wire?

sorry fore my bad English i hope you can understand me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
Question for Andrei: If there was some sort of fusion between America and Russia - sort of a Russiamerica, if you will - would you move to said country?

Question for JB: What are your thoughts on tropical animals, specifically baby sloths?

-MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results