The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in
the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by
Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica
Alba, and President Clinton.
1. To you, which is more important in creating a cardistry move? The flashy fast move with crazy card splitting/cutting/revolving? or the slow move with magic element, such as 4 ace production or a top change or perhaps colour change?
2. With so many XCM material out there, which make all people do the same move, same thing and same stuff all over and over again. What make your move unique to the others and what inspires you to differentiate your move with other flourisher?(create a new move)
3. Can you guys create another bowling games with JB, Christen and Michael?(exclude Zach )
1. On averaege, how often does it take to master an intermediate cardistry move? Do you have a certain move that you cannot do just because you can't
2. What would you say is the best theory11 deck to do cardistry with?
3. What got you interested in magic?
Is it easy to make money just from cadistry (what are the performing opportunities)?
How do you come up with new moves?
Who would win in a triple threat cadistry death match andrei vs michael james vs dimitri arleri?
I've been doing cardistry for many years now, but I don't seem to progress at all, I'm at the same level I was 3-4 years ago. What would be your advice, how can I get over that plato and become better?
For Andrei: Cardistry has come a long way in the past year, it's spreading outside of the community more and more (like with your commercial). What do you think we can do to continue the spread of the art outside of the community even further?
For JB: What do you love most about your job, being the all around magical, fun ninja turtle that you are?