Saturday Night Roundtable - Blake Vogt

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I will live.... not long, but I might make it a week or two. It's just that I can't listen to the podcast :'(. Someday, whenever they post it to the T11 website like they did the others.
Should be posted to the website itself shortly, but what are the issues you're having that's preventing you from listening to the podcast? Is it due to living in a certain country, etc?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Great podcast! Super inspired from the absolute gems of advice that both Blake Vogt and Jonathan Bayme shared. I wholeheartedly agree that an effect needs to be fun over fooling. If an effect can't even get magicians to care about it no matter the brilliance of the method, why should laymen? Definitely going to keep that in mind when selecting effects to perform.

Also congrats CWhite! Invisible Card is a wonderful effect to perform, so much so I'm putting it in my stage show. I know you will get some good use out of it.

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Should be posted to the website itself shortly, but what are the issues you're having that's preventing you from listening to the podcast? Is it due to living in a certain country, etc?
No, I am in the U.S.A. It is kind of complicated, but to cut a long story short I only have access to certain websites and Soundcloud isn't one of them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results