Saturday Night Roundtable - James Dickson

Nov 10, 2014
Did not have the time to read all of the other replies so I hope I am getting in original questions.... 1. What is one other classic trick you think should be revamped and made easier to do/easier to present/more audience friendly/better in general. 2. What magicians have you drawn the most inspiration from? 3. What was the first thing you did in magic to make money with? (example: doing a show, creating and selling a trick)

Mar 7, 2015
For you, is a strong effect with a cumbersome set-up worth the trouble (assuming a better method can't be devised)?

In which setting do you usually use Aberdeen?

What aspects of tricks are most important to you (i.e., ease of use, ending clean, ungimmicked, etc...)?

Jatayo

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2014
1. If a robot and a human performed Aberdeen Thread, which would provide a better performance and why?
2. Why do you enjoy making effects, and do you typically have a type of reaction you aim to get from the crowd (when performing in front of a crowd)
3. What is your fondest memory of performing effects?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, the podcast has been posted! You can listen to it right here.

Our member selected at random whose question was asked in the podcast belongs to DominusDolorum. Congrats! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize.

Really great questions guys! We had a blast recording this one with James and picking his brain with the topics you guys brought up. We'll see you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results