School's Started... Share

Sep 2, 2007
Today there wqas a bake sale, so I went over to see what there was (I had no money.) A guy working there told me to show him a card trick, so I did, and got a free cookie. then I showed another guy a card trick (Different) and I got a free cupcake. So, woot! free food! :p It was cool. No GREAT school sotries yet though....

There are about 700 freshmen at my school and i hope to perform for most of them before the two other magicians at school get to them(one of them is my brother) I just need to get enough guts to go up to some of them.

I will share a story. The magician who is not my brother was asked to do some magic at lunch and he picked up a tater tot and made it vanish. I know its not a good story but everytime I think about it I always wonder how he did it.

Sep 1, 2007
with distortion i got the best reactions well all i have performed so far is distortion solo and disjointed

Jul 14, 2008
There was so many performance stories I could share. I was freshman at that time in my high school and I remembered that I got popular was the overnight retreat at school. I was just walking around and I finally approached up to a group and perform card magic. One trick was 2 Card Monte and literally freaked out. The whole Great Hall was focused on my hands for the entire night. Now, I don't have the time to practise, but on the weekends.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results