Shade (Movie) Question

I just finished watching shade, and was wondering about the ending.

When the dean tossed the card to vernon, does that mean he's giving up his title as the dean and giving it to him?
also, is there any other symbolism for that blood stained card?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
He said he was going to give it up anyway way before the game.
The card was just proof that his story about the mobsters in the flashback was true.
Since they all concluded in the beginning it was made up.

Jan 15, 2009
Royal Flush Trick

What is the trick called where they are holding five cards and run their fingers over them and then they are holding a royal flush? Also, where can I learn it?

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Zapped.
Although Fan2c and Cheng's change are the same thing, different methods.
Zapped is in a whole bunch of magic stores online and off, Fan2c i on Dan and Dave's site and the last one is on TA.

May 3, 2008
What is the trick called where they are holding five cards and run their fingers over them and then they are holding a royal flush? Also, where can I learn it?
Paul Wilson's Fan2C. It can be found as both an On Demand or DVD on dananddave.com.

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
There's also another version of the flash change that I really like a lot and is called Royal Flash. If you guys haven't seen Shade you definitely need to get out there and find it. All the characters are named after magicians and Jason England's hands can be seen doing the real work at the beginning of the movie.

l u k e

There's also another version of the flash change that I really like a lot and is called Royal Flash. If you guys haven't seen Shade you definitely need to get out there and find it. All the characters are named after magicians and Jason England's hands can be seen doing the real work at the beginning of the movie.

l u k e

that's why I bought foundations by Jason England. awesome stuff at a cheaper price. it's time to practice macmillan switch.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results