Shadow Masters!

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I can't wait.....going to be a SWEEEEEET looking and feeling deck.

That is...until they finally release the Black Ghosts (sometime early in the new year).

Phil

Nov 8, 2007
I guess I'm the only person not interested. I don't like strange cards, and these cards look really strange. Am I the only one who sees the irony in the following scenario?

Spec 1: "He's using a trick deck."
Magician: "No, I'm not. These are just normal cards."
Spec 1: "No they're not. I've never seen cards like that."
Magician: "But they're not. Here, look."
Spec 1: "Yep. They don't look like regular cards to me"
Magician: "But they're just regular--"
Spec 2: "Yeah, he's using trick cards."
Magician: "Really, they'e just--"
Spec 3: "Those cards do look pretty funny."

I also don't see what adding shadows really accomplishes. I think the cards themselves look ok, but I don't see what the big deal is and what everyone is going nuts over.

Nov 20, 2007
Maryland
www.myspace.com
Stivie

wow I`m definitely going to save some money to buy the Shadow Master.I have both type of Masters the red and blue and there great use them every time can`t wait for the Shadow Masters to come out

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
At first...I was all on board for grabbing a brick of those and then later grabbing a brick of black ghosts, but something all of a sudden turned me off with them. However, I am very happy with my brick of 2nd edition Guardians.

Now...if they would just come out with Guardian gimmicks for the Theory11 products. That would definatly make my day.

Shane K.

I guess I'm the only person not interested. I don't like strange cards, and these cards look really strange. Am I the only one who sees the irony in the following scenario?

Spec 1: "He's using a trick deck."
Magician: "No, I'm not. These are just normal cards."
Spec 1: "No they're not. I've never seen cards like that."
Magician: "But they're not. Here, look."
Spec 1: "Yep. They don't look like regular cards to me"
Magician: "But they're just regular--"
Spec 2: "Yeah, he's using trick cards."
Magician: "Really, they'e just--"
Spec 3: "Those cards do look pretty funny."

I also don't see what adding shadows really accomplishes. I think the cards themselves look ok, but I don't see what the big deal is and what everyone is going nuts over.

That's exactly what bugs me. I haven't gotten Ghosts or Vipers or what not because people automatically are going to assume the worst.

The shadows decks are my style... so unfortunately I feel like I should look into them.

The guardians are also my style, so yeah.

Another black deck................

E has the Tigers and the Vipers. Nothing more is needed. I unuderstand if you want it for collecting purposes. I have enough of a hard time convinving my audience that I'm using a normal deck when I'm just using plain bikes.

They're just trying to drain the money out of these black cards. After the Black Ghosts are released E will have 4 different types of black decks.

The Shadow Masters are unecessary IMO. I understand the motive behind the Black Ghosts, but this is just .............. ridiculous.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results