Shipping Time?

Jan 11, 2008
france
I am seriously considering buying Control when it comes out but i live in france, so i was wondering how long the DVD would take to make it here?

I know i can download the video as well but the problem there is that my internet connection is relatively slow, can i know what the file size of the download is?

cheers:)

PS.
Control looks AWSOME!:eek:

Hey! I would recommend checking out this page:

http://www.theory11.com/shipping_options.php

How long will it take to get my order?

All orders are shipped within 24 business hours.

Items shipped via our STANDARD shipping option will arrive within 4-7 business days.
Items shipped via our EXPEDITED shipping option will arrive within 2-3 business days.
Items shipped via our CRAZY FAST option will in fact arrive crazily fast, within 1-2 business days.

Items shipped via FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL will usually arrive within 7-21 business days.

Items shipped via PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL will usually arrive within 6-10 business days.
Items shipped via EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL will usually arrive within 3-5 business days.

All shipping times are estimates provided by the shipping carrier, only. Once the order leaves our warehouse, we unfortunately have no control over how long it takes to get in yo' handz.

NOTE : Some products (such as playing cards) necessitate additional shipping charges. These charges, if any, will be displayed on the final step of the checkout process. Your total shipping charges will be shown on that page prior to purchase.

International orders may be subject to customs fees by your native country. These fees are outside of the control of theory11, and therefore we cannot compensate for them nor mark the package incorrectly to avoid such fees. If you think this might affect your order, you may wish to check with your local postal service prior to purchase.

If you have any questions regarding our Shipping Rates check out our FAQ. Still have a question? Submit a Support Ticket at our 24 hour help desk. We'll get back to you... crazily fast.

Hope I helped!

Mitchell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results