Shipping

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Express is very fast and usually has tracking.

I used 1st class international to the uk, it may take a week or two but it was that or not be able to get what I wanted.

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
How about the Express Mail? Does anyone know how long it would take to reach its' destination?

Express is very fast and usually has tracking.

I used 1st class international to the uk, it may take a week or two but it was that or not be able to get what I wanted.

Thanks for the reply.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
When ive used it from other places it has usually reached me within 3 days or so, there may be slight differences depending on distance but it really is fast.

Allthough ... I am not sure if Express has any bearing overseas as I am assuming it will be out of the USPS hands when it reaches that far... Unless of course if it is U.P.S. ...then I have litterally no idea...

Sep 1, 2007
austria
yeah, i was wondering too, but i decided to order my sixpack of guardians anyway, i chose the cheapest international shipping option and i'll let you know how long it took when i get my stuff if no theory11 guy answers this until then, but i'd expect between 5-10 working days for the cheapest method.

Sep 1, 2007
I think I'm just going to wait for the 30 second shipping in 2086 to order my stuff.

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
yeah, i was wondering too, but i decided to order my sixpack of guardians anyway, i chose the cheapest international shipping option and i'll let you know how long it took when i get my stuff if no theory11 guy answers this until then, but i'd expect between 5-10 working days for the cheapest method.

5-10 days would be good as it's only $4.5 for First-Class Mail International (the cheapest one).

That LightSpeed shipping option sounds great! Only 79 years to go... :D

Sep 1, 2007
austria
5-10 days would be good as it's only $4.5 for First-Class Mail International (the cheapest one).

That LightSpeed shipping option sounds great! Only 79 years to go... :D

i'm sorry, i wasn't clear enough, but what i actually meant was the cheapest shipping outside the us, so for me to order the stuff to europe the cheapest one is 15$, and it's much likely not as fast as the cheapest inside us ($5).

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
i'm sorry, i wasn't clear enough, but what i actually meant was the cheapest shipping outside the us, so for me to order the stuff to europe the cheapest one is 15$, and it's much likely not as fast as the cheapest inside us ($5).

I also meant the shipping outside the US. If you order 1 item only, it only costs about $4.5.
I have just checked and it costs similar, if not the same, for shipping to the UK (Europe) and to Hong Kong (Asia). :)

Sep 1, 2007
austria
I also meant the shipping outside the US. If you order 1 item only, it only costs about $4.5.
I have just checked and it costs similar, if not the same, for shipping to the UK (Europe) and to Hong Kong (Asia). :)

sorry if i'm wrong but i only ordered 6 guardians yet, and shipping to europe was like 15.58$.
anyway, i'll se the shipping cost when witness is released, unless i win it in the contest ;-)

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
Yet another shipping question.....

I have another question. Does anyone know which options of international orders have tracking? I also want to know which postal service each uses. I got confused by other threads saying U.P.S. and U.S.P.S.

Sep 2, 2007
I have another question. Does anyone know which options of international orders have tracking? I also want to know which postal service each uses. I got confused by other threads saying U.P.S. and U.S.P.S.

As far as I know, only Crazy Fast Shipping has tracking and that is via the United Parcel Service (UPS). All the other options lack tracking, but are cheaper, and are via the United States Postal Service (USPS).

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results