Showreel

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
The sleights look very good, but the lighting is bad (dim room and a lot of shadows), which I wouldn't normally point out, but since I can clearly see that you spent a lot of time and effort editing this, It's really a shame that bad lighting diminishes most of that hard work.
Thankfully, all of that doesn't take from the fact that you're very skillful, so keep up the good work!

Dec 9, 2011
The sleights are great and thats what matters the most. Be sure to post if you make more videos, i'd love to see more from you!

-Mirage

Apr 10, 2011
Hey!

Yes i just watched it again and there are to much shadows. Thank you for the advice, next time we will try to make it better.

Sep 20, 2010
great video and i think you are very skillful. but what is the purpuse of this showreel? are planning to create a dvd soon or DL vids on your site, i think this amount of effort is for marketing your skills, not yourself as a preformer(the video consept is not for a preformer , is for slieghts) .. and if you dont have those ambitions its great i just think this video is to good for forums thumbs up..
great job

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results