Signature

Jul 28, 2009
Hey all,

Thanks for all the feedback on the Regenerate video a couple weeks ago. Here is my new video featuring a signature effect of mine. Please give me some feedback on the effect and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please tell me or PM me.

Thanks

Nick

http://vimeo.com/7868487

May 22, 2009
Thats just wicked man. Kinda orignal but super visual. i will probably be using this when I perform. Keep up the great work man. i LOVE ur other video tho. :)

Jul 28, 2009
To clear some things up...

@Jay_Kosnak- I do not have a webcam so yeah..

@MillionaireMike- I am 13 and I have been doing magic for about a year...

May 31, 2008
Really good, great moves, and some cool sandwich effects. The only thing I didn't understand was the motivation for placing a packet off to the side during the second and third effects. Great sleights, keep at it!

Jul 28, 2009
@DaveyG- Hey man, it may seem a bit like... bulls**t, but if you understood the method, then you would see why it is required. Sorry, all that I could say. :) It is just to cover up some discrepancies.

Thanks

I was just able to see the bottom link, don't know the code of Regenerate.

The video I did see of the sandwich was very smooth but made no sense. You made a card appear in the middle of the two aces then for some reason placed it in the middle, then made the ace disappear to show that the card was in the middle of the aces.

There isn't much I can say really, you have great sleights and it looks like magic. However the actual effect I saw made no sense so I would scrap that for right now and restart from scratch on it.

Best of Luck

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I was just able to see the bottom link, don't know the code of Regenerate.

The video I did see of the sandwich was very smooth but made no sense. You made a card appear in the middle of the two aces then for some reason placed it in the middle, then made the ace disappear to show that the card was in the middle of the aces.

There isn't much I can say really, you have great sleights and it looks like magic. However the actual effect I saw made no sense so I would scrap that for right now and restart from scratch on it.

Best of Luck

He just need a presantion to understand the effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results