[SITE EDITED] Exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
new york
OO my god F*ck your so Funny i bet we are going to se him on dateline yo cant wait for Fat Boy loves Cake ha ha man your funny.O and as for Jordan Garret no Problem but don't say that again.:D

dcsscd

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
...so some users want to stop exposure, but you are giving away the link for users that search exposure, and how do you find the link btw? where you searching the secret of a trick? :p

Sep 1, 2007
This guy in learnmagictricks.org is the main thing behind LMT.org His name is
Raphaelr AKA Super Moderator of LMT.org look what he has to say to me and Diego http://www.learnmagictricks.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6286 :mad:trust me this dude likes to reveal stuff by sending message to people and stuff also he spying on us and reading so if your reading this man your going down and also i need to speak to some one like DANIEL GARCIA also more info on him is that he Love torrent and downloads like everyday i think we should track his IP adress and call the FBI or something on him.

I'm a geek so ill try to help you out here.

1. You cant track someones ip, you can only track there ip to where there internet provider is stationed. And that might not even be in the same state he is.

2. The only people that can trace ips is the FBI, but thats a real pain for them.

3. The FBI wont do anything, they don't care if your downloading magic videos. I have never seen anyone get busted from download magic videos. Maybe if you download Photo Shop because thats like 1,000 dollars, but I don't think they will do anything. I have had friends get death threats and go to the police, they did nothing. Conclusion? police and FBI are sort of useless.

Sep 1, 2007
new york
na just trying to stop it really but at the same time i had to start trouble dough
But am not going to lie i did download 2 videos dough!!!!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I'm a geek so ill try to help you out here.

1. You cant track someones ip, you can only track there ip to where there internet provider is stationed. And that might not even be in the same state he is.

2. The only people that can trace ips is the FBI, but thats a real pain for them.

3. The FBI wont do anything, they don't care if your downloading magic videos. I have never seen anyone get busted from download magic videos. Maybe if you download Photo Shop because thats like 1,000 dollars, but I don't think they will do anything. I have had friends get death threats and go to the police, they did nothing. Conclusion? police and FBI are sort of useless.

Yeah, you're right.

Btw, I just noticed I'm in your signature! Nice! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results