Six Card Repeat

Dec 14, 2007
The six card repeat was invented by Tom Tucker. There are many presentations and methods of handling. Almost every classic, general magic text will have a version. Tarbell has several including the Senator Crandall routine. Hugard's Monthly published Elmer Applegit's fabulous 'one card pete' presentation, though I prefer the George Sand's handling. Bill Tarr's excellent Now You See It, Now You Don't' has a good impromptu gaffless version that is intimidating to those who have never tried it, but its the way most perform it now. And there is a super killer version hidden away in Ganson's Routined Manipulation series. A legendary magician did this for Mike Close and I in London and it stomped us. It's been sitting on my shelf for years!

I hope this establishes the value of having a well rounded working library. Two of these texts can be had at your local book store and each has hundreds of other tricks on which one could build a professional carreer.

Brad Henderson

Reactions: JeffMi9

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Vegas visit is really cool. I've seen it live and it is great. I believe you may need to learn the buckle count for Josh's version. That cards are sweet though and there is good patter that goes with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results