Skater Cut Kickflip

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
where can i learn this? I've learned the skater cut (or the dnd variation) from the trilogy but i can't find a place where i can learn the kickflip. so is there a special dvd that teaches it or do you have to learn it on your own?

Sep 1, 2007
Well i can see you flick it with your ring finger and all. do you have to loosen the grip on the thumb and middle finger? cuz its really hard to spin it when i do it.

this move took me at least 2months to get it down meaning everytime i do it i would hit 360 or more
its a knacky move so it may take awhile so just experiment with the grip in terms of how loose the packet should be held and also how hard your ring finger has to hit the packet

Aug 20, 2008
London
where can i learn this? I've learned the skater cut (or the dnd variation) from the trilogy but i can't find a place where i can learn the kickflip. so is there a special dvd that teaches it or do you have to learn it on your own?

i cant find the skater cut anywhere on the trilogy????

Oct 28, 2007
they should make a line of tricks utilizing the skater cut like kickflip, christ air body varial and stuff like that. that would be sick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results