Smoke and Mirrors v3 - Out Of Stock?

Sep 20, 2008
Just to have verbal confirmation- Smoke and mirrors v3 are outta stock aye? They're out on DnD.com, and they're not showing up on my cart here on T11.

someone confirm? Please and thanks.

-Sin07

Aug 21, 2009
I've tried and i put 3 of each in my cart but i am only getting 2 smokes and that's it. I m pretty sure though that they are going to be out of stock :confused: by the time you finish reading this.:eek:

So i think it is to late.:mad:

Aug 21, 2009
just noticed that the mirrors are out of stock in single decks so you can only by bricks or single decks of smokes in single and/or bricks but im pretty sure that when you are through reading this would have changed:eek:

Sep 20, 2008
Kind of odd- Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Surely if you can buy bricks, you can buy singles.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Mirrors appear to be sold out, but Smokes appear to still be in stock. I'm surprised. I don't mind the changes to Mirrors, but it only accentuated my preference of Smokes, despite loving both.

Oct 31, 2009
v3? whats new on it? I'd really want a second release of the 1st editions.. cos the back of the mirrors had white on the edges.. it looked really cool and elegant. One nice thing is that one european store has those cards v2 and i'm about to purchase them.. :)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
mirrors are sold out but the buy button wont work for the smokes:eek:

Good catch - this has been resolved. You are correct that all Mirrors v3 are out of stock and no longer available. We do have a small quantity of Smoke v3 decks in stock. I would expect them to sell out very soon, so order quickly if you are looking to get some of the remaining supply.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results