Smoke & Mirrors : A Cordial Invitation :: Friday, Aug. 1

D

Deleted member 2755

Jesus, that looks beautiful, I can't wait to see the full design :D

I have never been so hyped for a deck of cards.... They are just pieces of paper, yet these will look beautiful.

-Doug

Feb 12, 2008
I have never been so hyped for a deck of cards.... They are just pieces of paper, yet these will look beautiful.

-Doug

I'm pretty flippin excited here, too.

If they're along the same feel, finish and caliber as the Split Spades Lions (of which I have a brick), I'll be getting some Smoke&Mirrors in BULK.

BAM! That JUST happened.

(P.S. Does anybody else find it a little telling that D&D are releasing S&M? No? Ok, that's just me I guess.)

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm pretty flippin excited here, too.

If they're along the same feel, finish and caliber as the Split Spades Lions (of which I have a brick), I'll be getting some Smoke&Mirrors in BULK.

BAM! That JUST happened.

(P.S. Does anybody else find it a little telling that D&D are releasing S&M? No? Ok, that's just me I guess.)

Welcome to the forum. :)

They will most likely feel better than Split Spades Lions.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Well since you guys are saying you've never been so excited for a deck of cards, let me bring back some memories. All in one word.

Centurians:)

Whoah! What are Centurians?!?!?!??! ;)

Jokes aside, believe it or not, I actually was not hyped up for Centurions. I thought they looked pretty cool, but I was not hyped. I was hyped for Guardians though. :) Favorite custom deck today... that very well could change though this Friday.

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
How would you be hyped for Guardians? They released with the site.

Well I was pretty excited about them when I saw them in 1 of the teasers Wayne Houchin was on for whatistheory11.com
I'm pretty sure it was the last teaser before they launched the site.

When I went on whatistheory11 the night it opened up, I was mad because I couldn't find out what is was all about or a link on the site to get here.
The only reason I found this place was because I thought about it and just typed in theory11.com because the other site was like a question, "what is theory11", so I figured www.theory11.com
lucky guess, it took me like an hour though.
(I may have went off track a little bit)

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
It hurts my eyes a tad, but I think I'll like it. I think I'll pick some up once I'm settled down to my own apartment...

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

-Doug

I totally agree with you man... The thing about these though is that from what we've seen, the deck perfectly sums up how I like to dress while performing magic and also come across - it's elegant. More than any other deck I've seen, this one has a really artistic beauty, the joker is a suave guy I can instantly associate with like I've never done with any deck (though I've certainly loved other decks before). But honestly, the look of this deck is so perfect for me, it's character, and I'll be getting a brick or two.

Peace

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results