Smoke & Mirrors : A Cordial Invitation :: Friday, Aug. 1

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
No dude.

Aladdins are the same deck, same design, same print, same stock. There is one set that simply has a gold gild ink on them. They handle COMPLETELY different, but are the same cards.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Ya'll,

You guys are getting WAY off topic. I really don't want to close this thread due to the lack of respect and the immaturity the last few pages have been generously peppered with.

SMOKE AND MIRRORS... Pretty... yay.. Friday!

C'mon, I know you guys are cooler than what your letting on.

Thanks.

Katie

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
No dude.

Aladdins are the same deck, same design, same print, same stock. There is one set that simply has a gold gild ink on them. They handle COMPLETELY different, but are the same cards.

Oh Ok
But I bet this ones are just going to be the same
The rest were

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I don't know if any information is leaked on this, but does anyone know the content of the deck? (i.e. double backer, blank face, double face... etc.) or are we just gonna have to wait couple more days?

D

Deleted member 2755

I don't know if any information is leaked on this, but does anyone know the content of the deck? (i.e. double backer, blank face, double face... etc.) or are we just gonna have to wait couple more days?

Just gonna have to wait a couple of days.:D Now you have me curious as well... I never thought of that.

-Doug

Its a deck of cards .... don't fight each other over the integrity of people ... its not the place..... let me say that again... ITS A DECK OF CARDS MADE UP OF 52 CARDS + JOKERS + EXTRA ADVERTS AND ANYOTHERS. Just ask questions about the deck. Please..

Sep 2, 2007
The mirrors deck is predominantly black and the smoke deck is predominantly white? Thats pretty counter intuitive... but I don't care, they both look sweeeeet.
P.S. Will the mirrors deck have black faces? Just curious.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
The mirrors deck is predominantly black and the smoke deck is predominantly white? Thats pretty counter intuitive... but I don't care, they both look sweeeeet.

I was thinking about that too, but then I thought of a lit cigarette.
If it's just sitting there in an ashtray burning, the smoke is white.
So it kinda makes sense even though when you think of smoke, you think black.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results