Smoke & Mirrors : A Cordial Invitation :: Friday, Aug. 1

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
I am sooooo looking forward to these! I'm gonna be on vacation the day of the release I believe, so'll order them at my vacation place. =P.

Also - gah Bayme! This has already been posted about! =P.

-SM

Sep 1, 2007
I hope their not like 6 bucks a deck. Thats overpriced if you ask me. 4.95, like the other decks is a reasonable price.

D

Deleted member 2755

Even if they are 6 bucks... I can tell you that they will last a long time so you could honestly just get one and be happy for a very long time. :) (Guardians can even last a few months if you take care of your cards.) I wouldn't mind the 6 dollar price point. I am actually expecting a $6.95 price point like the Split Spades. I honestly won't care that much.

-Doug

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Even if they are 6 bucks... I can tell you that they will last a long time so you could honestly just get one and be happy for a very long time. :) (Guardians can even last a few months if you take care of your cards.) I wouldn't mind the 6 dollar price point. I am actually expecting a $6.95 price point like the Split Spades. I honestly won't care that much.

-Doug

I'm going to try to get a brick of each of these cards, and yes, that's like way over 100$, but I'm willing to get them as long as my dad is fine with me spending so much. =/.

-SM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results