Smoke & Mirrors : A Cordial Invitation :: Friday, Aug. 1

Aug 31, 2007
grrr, i guess i'll have to buy 6.

But idk if i will get em thru T11, no offense Jonathon. I'll get em at the anniversary.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Did you get free decks for being a moderator?
How do you know they'll last awhile?
Which do you like better? Smoke deck or Mirrors deck?

I'm chatting with Doug right now, or at least was a few minutes ago. Trust me, he doesn't have either of the decks. Also, believe me and doug, they will last a while.

Also, Pipi94, when their site was leaked they had a price of 5.95 for the decks, it might have been a filler price and it might have been the real price. We'll just have to see.

-SM

Mar 29, 2008
I'm chatting with Doug right now, or at least was a few minutes ago. Trust me, he doesn't have either of the decks. Also, believe me and doug, they will last a while.

Also, Pipi94, when their site was leaked they had a price of 5.95 for the decks, it might have been a filler price and it might have been the real price. We'll just have to see.

-SM

How are we to believe they will last a long time if nobody has yet to use them?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Yeah, as stated above, if no1 has them, how do you know that they'll last a long time?
I can't just take your word without any explanation.

Also, were all getting excited over a deck that we don't even know what it looks like. There could be elephants on the cards for all we know.
Not even cool elephants either.
Like purple elephants with pink poka dots.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
How are we to believe they will last a long time if nobody has yet to use them?

I'm sure Dan and Dave have both used them along with multiple other people of the T11 staff. =P.

Seriously though, how can these not last long, of course if your in a majorly hot/humid area and have sweaty hands. These are DnD items, everything else of theirs has always been high quality, and I'm sure these won't be any different.

-SM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results