Smoke & Mirrors : A Cordial Invitation :: Friday, Aug. 1

Jul 8, 2008
Hate to be a [edited], But theory11's cards suck and I really cant wait to see the next big dissapointment, following behing the last 15 or so. You never see these real big professional adult magicians (Besides the team here) using wynn's or guardians or centurions. Im fine with bikes that make sense to people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
Ouch. Underwhelmed.

I'll buy a few to see how they feel. Not what I expected from the description of an intricate design. My immediate reaction is that they look plain. What's intricate about two giant "D"'s on the back?

If they feel great I'll love em. I don't know that anything could have lived up to the expectations that were built.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Drumroll please....... and in my opinion, these cards are.... a letdown. Really, I was expecting the backs to be a lot more elaborate. I was especially hoping they wouldn't have big Ds on the back, which they did.

I mean, okay, my name is David, so it's not terrible. I'll buy some, but they definitely aren't the most amazing cards.

David

Sep 1, 2007
I like them. They look pretty good. A little bit of a let-down, but they aren't the worst deck ever. They probably feel amazing, plus their pretty simple looking, which is good.

May 7, 2008
They're so different than anything else that I think folks are just uncomfortable with them right now. They'll probably grow to like them through use (if they decide to buy them).

From a design standpoint, I'm very disappointed with the direction given to Si. After viewing his portfolio several times, I was expecting much more intricate work than is displayed here. Again though, they are different and I feel that is a great selling point for them.

I can't wait to see how they feel.

May 10, 2008
I bought three of each. I was surprised they didnt show the Smoke deck as it was the one I was looking forward to the most.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results