Snap.d

Jan 31, 2008
Does anybody have any tips for launching the card in snapp'd ? I've gone over the teaching many times but still have trouble shooting the card. Any hints/tip would be appreciated, thanks....

Ok make sure when you are flicking the card that all 3 fingers are on the top half of the card. Then pull your INDEX finger down at the same time release the other fingers. Dont apply to much pressure nice and smooth. Read the Lethal PDF companion. Its a very knacky move but when you have it, its very satasfying.

JDEN

Jan 31, 2008
Ok make sure when you are flicking the card that all 3 fingers are on the top half of the card. Then pull your INDEX finger down at the same time release the other fingers. Dont apply to much pressure nice and smooth. Read the Lethal PDF companion. Its a very knacky move but when you have it, its very satasfying.

JDEN

Is the pdf sold seperately?

Jun 4, 2008
London
What realy helped me was to do the action with only one card, without holding the deck and once you have the action down and you can do it with one card. then try it whilst holding the deck

hope it helps.

Nov 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
What realy helped me was to do the action with only one card, without holding the deck and once you have the action down and you can do it with one card. then try it whilst holding the deck

hope it helps.

Agreed. I would like to add that you should try doing snap'd without movement from your wrist. Just practice the release. Once you see the card starts to spin a little, then add your wrist. Careful not to shoot too hard though.:p

Sep 1, 2007
i can get the card to spin out but i'm having trouble catching it becuz it spins out so awkwardly. Like it sometimes spins out the opposite direction. A little help plz?

Jun 4, 2008
London
i can get the card to spin out but i'm having trouble catching it becuz it spins out so awkwardly. Like it sometimes spins out the opposite direction. A little help plz?

As far as catching the card I find there is no special technique to it, its just a knack all I can offer is the somewhat redundant advise of just practice makes perfect.

Sep 1, 2007
Denmark
Here are a few of my tips.

- Remember as jaydinho is saying, only flick with your index finger. The middle and ring finger does not move!

- I find that you get a better shot if you mainly contract the card with the nails of your index and ring finger.

- The middle, ring and index fingers should not be touching eachother. I have found that this move is very easy if the fingers are relatively far apart. Not too much, but just so they don't touch + a little more then that.

- To get a higher shot remember to move your wrist upwards as you shoot.

- Catching the card is nothing but practice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results