Something to review/think about.

Oct 11, 2007
I recently looked at a theory11 beginner video that I bookmarked when I was a beginner. I realized how much good it really does to watch this and review it every once and a while to enhance your performance, even if it is a beginner's video. Our artists have great advice. Do yourself and your audience a favor and take a look at this video...even it you've already seen it.

video link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUwY-hb8I_I&NR=1

-emagician

Nov 18, 2008
CA
That's funny, I just watched this again the other day. I would have been very privileged if I had seen this as a beginner. There is some great information in this video and I think it's important to watch it every once and a while. Great, great stuff.

Know books, know magic. No books, no magic.

I'm thinking about that more than the actual video :p
Did you make that up yourself?

Ok, I'm gonna do what Lee said and just pick 3 tricks to do for the time being, that could be where I'm getting faulty. Hmmm I've got some thinking to do....
Stigmata's gotta be in there.....
Some mentalism thingy.....
And another card thing....
Hmmmmm

Apr 30, 2008
PA
Thats ironic i usually watch this video at least twice a month or more i love it i wish i seen this when i was first starting! I think thyey should remake it because of the new t-11 artists so people can get even more help and views and oppinons

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Thats ironic i usually watch this video at least twice a month or more i love it i wish i seen this when i was first starting! I think thyey should remake it because of the new t-11 artists so people can get even more help and views and oppinons

thats a good suggestion. I have to say that it would be really cool if every artist made a video giving tips on the not only begginner but intermediate and avanced magician as well. Or they could talk about that on their diaries. For me d+M's artist manifesto was really inspiring

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I watch it every two days.
I think its a great idea that you reminded people of this.
Lots of things in the video people might not take into consideration or even forgot about.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results