Something visual?

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Heila ho.

I am looking for something visual. I mean shocking visual. Like visually impossible. I hope you know what I mean.
But It'd have to be practical as well. Like not too angle sensitive.
And open. I mean open as clean. But it doesn't have to be clean. I don't know if you know what I mean. I want it to look clean and elegant, and most important, magical.
Oh, and I don't like to carry too much stuff around, so I'd appreciate if it packs small. But if it not, no biggies.
It's even better if it's slooowly visual. Like in Kaos, when the card is pulled through the window inch by inch, and in moving pips, where the pips move slowly. So more slow, the better (Slow burn over Prophet with me).

For example, these are what I'd put into this category;
-Shadow Coins
-Moving pips (Where can I get gimmicks that aren't just 4/6 of diamonds?)
-Asher Twist
-Crazy Man's handcuffs
-Card Warp
-Kaos
-Color Burn
-Braue Pop-up
-Box Monster
-Optical Bend (Spoon bend Wayne uses in his "Unreal")
-Slow burn
-Half Vanish (The vanish is great, I don't like the routine it's being offered in though)
-Invisible palm

Just to name a few. Can you please help me?

-Seb

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
All of Masuda's material is shockingly visual, most notably WOW.

Also most things in 5x5 Japan are awesome visual.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Well How about the Clipshift? If you didn't know, its taught on Chad Nelson's DVD Surfaced, which can be found on dananddave.com. Also Ray Kosby has some Visual tricks that can be found on his Impossible card magic DVD. These that I've mentioned so far are all gimmick less, and are accomplished with just a deck of cards. If your looking for a prop, I'd recommend WOW by Masuda, or Blink by Mark Mason.

Apr 24, 2008
No clipshift angles are baaad, ones I like most are WOW by Masuda, Dreamweaver from The Enchantment, Aquarius from The Enchantment, you could get ABYSS but when you get Aquarius you will forget about coin in bottles as they don't make any sense.. Converter by Kreis, I don't know, most effects I own are exactly what you are looking for - visual and practical. Too many to name.

I'd recommend you perfect and perform these:

-Shadow Coins
-Moving pips (Where can I get gimmicks that aren't just 4/6 of diamonds?)
-Asher Twist
-Crazy Man's handcuffs
-Card Warp
-Kaos
-Color Burn
-Braue Pop-up
-Box Monster
-Optical Bend (Spoon bend Wayne uses in his "Unreal")
-Slow burn
-Half Vanish (The vanish is great, I don't like the routine it's being offered in though)
-Invisible palm

Pj

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results