Sorcerer's Safari Camp

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Hey guys, I'm making a new thread to ask this question, cause the one I originally asked it in is dying. So... who's coming?

If you don't know where it is, or would like to learn more about it, then just look here.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=19344&highlight=sorcerers+safari

I'll be there, and I'm geeked about hanging out with my idols. Getting taught by lee asher, aaron fisher, wayne houchin, Jason Dean, Joshua Jay, and of course Danniel Garcia, is going to be AWESOME! Just think about it!! :D I'd start begging your parents now, you have an entire month to try and sway them. :D

See you all there,

-PTG

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm going... it'll be my first time there. and you can believe I'm pumped! Not only because of the instructors, but I haven't hung out with another magician since I became one... I'm almost wishing my Summer away wanting it to be time to go :p

BTW if you want to go you DO NOT have much time... registrations are due by the 15th, 5 days.

Mar 15, 2009
Minnesota
Arg... I really was planning on going this year, but it turns out that because I'm 14, I can't travel outside of the U.S. alone, and my parents don't really have time to drive me or to take a plane/train with me.

Oh well, next year, I'll go for sure.

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Here's a quick question... for those of us that will be attending the camp, what time are we supposed to actually be AT the camp. Would it be possible to attend Danny's lecture that morning, before the camp, or would we have to go on the previous date?... and for that matter... would he be doing the same stuff at the camp all week as he would be at the lecture?

Sorry, I'm too curious for my own good...:(

-PTG

AaronFisher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
www.aaronfishermagic.com
HEY Guys -

I for one, am ONE excited camper - as your cruise director and intermediate/advanced card instructor, here's what you need to do:

1) practice!
2) Show up - we got mad work to do!

See you there - no bridge cards allowed!

Aaron

Jan 10, 2008
Man oh man, those campers are in for a treat! By the way, it was an honor to have met you in OKC at The False Deal convention.

Sincerely,
David

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I'm not going to this one, but i didnt just finish Tannens Magic Camp a few days ago. It was the best week of my life, like a week in heaven. So i only hope that This camp will be as good as Tannens was.

Have fun everyone!

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
This will be my 9th consecutive year up at Sorcerers Safari Magic camp.

And Aaron doesn't want you bringing bridge sized cards up to camp because he wants to be the only one using them! It's a territorial thing.

See you there! (in almost a month)

asher

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results