Sorcerers Safari

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Id love to go to this! My main problem is it seems this year it was the first week of school for me. Will it always be the last week in August? One week earlier. I might be able to make the march thing though.

Sep 3, 2007
Camp was so awesome this year....this was my second year as a CIT and i am returning next year, and although you cannot see me in the picture i was the one throwing the soccer ball at wayne....we wanted to see how long he could run for so i was purposely giving him bad throws...lol.....good times, anyone who can come absolutely should come, its a great time and worth every penny.

I cannot think of any other place in the world where i could have sat on a rock with wayne and had him give me tips and pointers on a trick of mine and then five minutes later be eating brownies and drinking hot chocolate with Aaron Fisher and Tyler Wilson. If you are a veteran of magic...you should come...if you are a beginner and you give someone a funny look when they ask you if you can do the pass then you SHOULD come.

I do not think there is anywhere else that offers such a high quality learning environment for young and old magicians alike, you will learn AND teach all week and by the time you go home you will wanna sit and rest for a few minutes before you start practicing again due to the sheer overload of information.....i would advise you to bring a video camera or a notepad so you can remember everything your taught.

All in all its a great place with great people and an experience i have enjoyed for four years now and hope to continue on for many more.

- Xander

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results